your fav online coffee sellers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• your fav online coffee sellers

i love not being limited by what physical stores stock, so I end up buying most of my beans online (mainly from Australian sites)..

some of my recent favs:
    Five Sense
    Brew-ha

love to get more so please post your favs..

Re: your fav online coffee sellers

Okay, well Ill go first,

http://beanbay.coffeesnobs.com.au/ViewCategory.aspx?CategoryId=51

Love putting money into the faircrack progam

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by 6570617467150 link=1246593550/0#0 date=1246593550
      i love not being limited by what physical stores stock, so I end up buying most of my beans online (mainly from Australian sites)..
      Either you are being provocative or you dont understand the rules. There are no mods online at present but expect these links to be removed before days end and replaced with Non-sponsor link removed

Originally posted by 767E666C71150 link=1246593550/1#1 date=1246594603
      Okay, well Ill go first,

http://beanbay.coffeesnobs.com.au/ViewCategory.aspx?CategoryId=51
      Flattery will get you nowhere in this case Chris. Im sure Andy cant spare any Yemen BI. ;D

Comment

apologies if Ive broken the rules, seems a bit crappy we cant discuss other bean sellers, but hay..

Comment

Originally posted by 485D4C594A380 link=1246593550/0#0 date=1246593550
          i love not being limited by what physical stores stock, so I end up buying most of my beans online
          Ah yes, of course, silly me thought that online beans are roasted at physical locations. ;D

Comment

ha ;D

Comment

Originally posted by 6B637B716C080 link=1246593550/1#1 date=1246594603
              Love putting money into the faircrack progam
              Yes and its a great reason when making purchase decisions
              I have that very thing in mind
              Bean Bay along with many of the CS sponsors support this great cause

I believe on last reading the amount raised for Project #2 is over 20 thousand dollars

I like to think that I play a small part in this

KK

Comment

Ive been very happy with the stuff from Andy in brown bay (particularly the Ethiopian harrar longberry organic from earlier beanbays), but have been going to The Coffee Barun lately as the right amount for my use is 500gm every two weeks, keeping my supply quite fresh as I prefer to not use stuff past 3 weeks. particularly impressed by the Guatemalan Los Volcanes from them. Ill order again from brown bay at some stage, but would probably have to increase consumption so i can justify buying a kilo, or go halvseys. Of course once the house is built and I can use a coretto, things will change altogether  ;D

Comment

Hi Petar,

no probs with discussing them just web links are a no no so if you want to beat the mods to it just replace them with the companies names first then you wont get the yellow text

My favs apart from Beanbay would have to be BBB/Seven Seeds at present.

Problem as always is the relatively high postage costs /kg if you only want 1/2-1kg at a time. And I would rather go talk to the humans face to face about their coffees and buy them there. That is a little hard to do from 300km from Melbourne so I roast most of mine

Comment

thanks for the tip beanflying

Comment

Am I allowed to vote for my home roasted coffee its not strictly available on-line
                      But a direct line from verandah to my machine approximate distance 10 mt : 8-) ;D

KK

Comment

Originally posted by 3E34213636392D2B580 link=1246593550/2#2 date=1246595215

Flattery will get you nowhere  in this case Chris. Im sure Andy cant spare any Yemen BI.  ;D
                        ;D

No Steve, not flattery. Faircrack played a big part for us in choice.

Still got some Yemen mate, albeit not much. Letting it out of the stronghold slowly

Comment

Due to my location Green Beans can mainly be sourced from the internet. I found CoffeeSnobs and have not look any further than Greenbay. I have only been drinking SO and have only done one blend when I was getting short of beans.

I have found the service and speed of delivery excellent. Do I get an extra kilo Andy?? 8-)

Comment

Stan,
                            I am in Cairns as well - although currently without a "proper" grinder, machine, or roaster. But presuming I do in the near future get myself set-up would it be worth us sharing the beanbay postage costs?

Am in Brisbane at the end of the month, so if any of you sponsors are in the city, or close to a station on the way to the airport please let me know so I can pop in and perv look at some machines.

Comment

Originally posted by 65606767686C67090 link=1246593550/13#13 date=1246618368
                              Am in Brisbane at the end of the month, so if any of you sponsors are in the city, or close to a station on the way to the airport please let me know so I can pop in and perv look at some machines.
                              Just go visit Di Bella in Bowen Hills (a 20 min drive from the Bris airport) and buy green beans at half price when you tell them you are a Coffee Snob member
                              They also have Machines to view or purchase on display

Easy as

KK

Comment

Working...
                              X