What i love about coffeesnobs.com.au

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What i love about coffeesnobs.com.au

I love the fact that no matter what machine you have, what grinder you have, how much experience you have, how cooky you are.......we are all treated as equals, alot of forums have big issues here.....they could take a leaf out of our book........well done ladies and gents

Re: What i love about coffeesnobs.com.au

Originally posted by 4044627B7B7E617679170 link=1248833223/0#0 date=1248833223
    I love the fact that no matter what machine you have, what grinder you have, how much experience you have, how cooky you are.......we are all treated as equals, alot of forums have big issues here.....they could take a leaf out of our book........well done ladies and gents
    So what do you want ????

PS. Did ya give teh wife the Coffee cups as a piece offering

Comment

except for blade-grinding, supermaket-bean-using, international roast afficionados...

Comment

Originally posted by 68474E4C5B644847484E4C444C475D290 link=1248833223/1#1 date=1248837783
        PS.Did ya give teh wife the Coffee cups as a piece offering
        Ha ha, i think the comment was "wow we dont have enough cups as it is!" but there was a giggle following the comment, so all good!

Originally posted by 4D465C4E1118290 link=1248833223/2#2 date=1248840627
        except for blade-grinding, supermaket-bean-using, international roast afficionados...
        Oh yes that goes without saying.......lol

Comment

Thanks your nice 2 Mr Sully

KK

Comment

Originally posted by 684C454546467C684C504E4C230 link=1248833223/4#4 date=1248845013
            Thanks your nice 2 Mr Sully

KK
            just nice?

Comment

Originally posted by 6E6A4C5555504F5857390 link=1248833223/0#0 date=1248833223
              I agree wholeheartedly ws, complete novices come onto the forum and soon after get hooked on the bean and the quest for the perfect cup. I have learnt so much and I am still doing so from CS and all of the caffeine lovers and obsessives who make this amazing forum what it is.

Comment

And its always even better meeting folk from here in real life too...

Comment

I love that I can act as if I know what Im talking about without any credentials. Anonymity rocks! :P

Grant

Comment

Originally posted by 22323E3E25300E36303D510 link=1248833223/7#7 date=1248848312
                    And its always even better meeting folk from here in real life too...
                    I met AM the other day, it is good to put a face to a name and have a good laugh in person, plus i reassures our partners we are not just coffee addicted loosers rolling around laughing at something we read on the site! ;D we actually have social skills!

Comment

Come on now, dont get carried away...

Social skills, ha!

Comment

D. All of the above...is the correct answer. Came here originally as a result of doing some research on a machine i had accepted already (rather than the other way round), then felt quite self conscious about raising the fact that I now owned a Krups given the posts I saw regarding this machine.

Was quite thankful and surprised when I wasnt bagged over it, and received nothing but helpful advice and suggestions, and one kind offering by AM to actually come over and have a squizz at the thing. Have met a few snobs since, and the be honest theres no one I havent met who I wouldnt be happy to share a cell with (purely platonically, of course) ;D

Comment

What I love about coffeesnobs... I like the way it gives me ideas to empty my bank account in new and exciting ways.

Comment

I like Coffee - I like being a Snob so it works well

Comment

what ringlets-dweller said.

Comment

Working...
                              X