• Set mouth to drool - Kees van der Westen past machines

http://keesvanderwesten.com/earlier-work.html

Re: Set mouth to drool - Kees van der Westen past machines

Thanks for that.

Must go and clean my keyboard!

Greg

Comment

anyone read Mark Princes review of his speedster on CoffeeGeek? I want one!!!

Comment

holy hell, 5 groups on one of those? madness to say the least

thought I had seen that speedster somewhere on here before, be scared to touch the thing if i owned it

Comment

I think youll find that the Speedster is 2mcms avatar...

So...a perfect example of how coffee machines dont have to be shaped like a box... ;D 8-)

I reckon our coffee machines are going through a car like phase of the 70s through to late 80s when they were just like boxes on wheels. Then in the early 90s designers suddenly remembered curves! :

Im seriously hoping that maybe coffee machine designers will remember the same thing...

Who was it who posted up that link of the old coffee machines images recently? It was a fantastic collection of old art deco styled Gaggias, Bezzeras and names that youve never even heard of...must revisit that too...

Comment

Originally posted by 72555E6F63300 link=1252125480/2#2 date=1252128866
            Better than that, I actually played with his machine when I was in Vancouver a few weeks ago. It had just been installed a few days before I got to pull some shots on it. And, yes, I WANT ONE!

Comment

Originally posted by 273B3B243F5E0 link=1252125480/5#5 date=1252168551
              Better than that, I actually played with his machine when I was in Vancouver a few weeks ago. It had just been installed a few days before I got to pull some shots on it. And, yes, I WANT ONE!
              hey Yeeza, how big a fella is Mark? If we go to back to Canadia do you reckon I could push him over while you grab the Speedster? Maybe even hold him down while you take his GS/3 as well? ;D ;D

Comment

Originally posted by 574B4B544F2E0 link=1252125480/5#5 date=1252168551
                You lucky b&^%$#rd
                They do look fantastic. I know what i would be spending my tatts lotto winnings on

Comment

Could possibly be worth a first born.....

The speedster is amazing looking and I read the write up on coffeegeek....just wow.

Comment

There is a cafe in Brisbane that has a Mistral.
                    Very nice machine

Comment

I just want to see a collection of his future machines!

Comment

I met a guy a couple of months ago who bought a 95 mistral for under a grand at a junk auction in Melbourne.

"Coffee machine" the catalogue said and when he walked over he nearly wet himself. One glass-end was broken but Kees was good enough to source a replacement one for him at a fair price.

Comment

I use a Mirage Tripplette at work right now!
                          VERY nice machine and extremely consistant...bugger to keep clean though  

Comment

Ive had a coffee off one of those.
                            Tobys Estate coffee if I remember corectly.

Ahh, good times

Comment

Originally posted by 65484942584558552C0 link=1252125480/10#10 date=1252334703
                              I just want to see a collection of his future machines!
                              I think thats what were looking at coffeehorse?

He is either a bit before his time or well behind it? not sure which though?
                              Either way i personally think that neither funcionality nor form is sacrificed. Just quitely though... im not a fan of the Speedsters looks. No offence 2C!

Comment

Working...
                              X