Where to buy cafe late glasses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy cafe late glasses?

Hi, Im looking to buy some nice cafe late glasses or coffee cups. Its hard for me to get to the shops at the moment. Can anyone recommend a good online seller?

Re: Where to buy cafe late glasses?

Hi branjie,

We stock ACF cups and Duralex glasses,

charlie

Comment

I was particularly taken with the clear demi-tasse cups that ScootaGal featured in a previous post. Anyone seen anything like those anywhere? In not into the ones in the metal holders.

Comment

if you mean the rounded little ones I think they are the bodum pavina range - I use the little ones for my espresso, the medium ones for her affogato/latte/cappucino, and the tall ones for iced coffees. They are double-wall insulated. They are a touch fragile though.

Comment

Hmm. Actually, I could be thinking of the wrong pic - did you mean the ones with the handles at the top of the thread, or the ones buried in the collection pic much further down?

Comment

I think Rocky means these ones

On this discussion thread
            http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?num=1249251823

KK

Comment

In which case... they were the difficult-to-find illy crystal ones at $50+ per cup. Ouch. The bodums are nothing like as cool - but they are easy to find and not too expensive

Comment

Thanks for your interest DM. Yes KK, the Illy ones were what grabbed my eye. They are expensive but would make a great Christmas present. I had assumed that they were demis but on a closer look they may be more like 150ml. I will search the Bodum catalogue and see if they have anything comparable.

Comment

Originally posted by 0A373B3321580 link=1252975236/7#7 date=1253186875
                  They are expensive but would make a great Christmas present.I had assumed that they were demis but on a closer look they may be more like 150m
                  No, theyre demis. Yes, they are expensive - more like $250 for a set of 4. I imported the last few sets that were available a while back and think it will be quite some time before and if they ever become available again.

Comment

Jeepers Id be to scared to use cups that expensive. They are nice though.

charlie thanks for the link to your site. I think Ill get latte glasses with a handle though.

Comment

Buy them early rather than late :P

Comment

Originally posted by 5A4A595652515D380 link=1252975236/9#9 date=1253343389
                        Jeepers Id be to scared to use cups that expensive. They are nice though.

charlie thanks for the link to your site. I think Ill get latte glasses with a handle though.
                        No different to using Riedels to drink wine from, IMHO...

I am a convinced believer in the theory that quality glass or ceramic makes a difference to the way a drink tastes. I am a very picky person when it comes to what I like to drink out of.

If you can spare no expense, then get yourself what you really want to enjoy your drink from...you only live on this planet once after all!

;D @ Chris!

Comment

Chris, a bit off the topic, but if you are picky about what you drink out of, have you got an EcoTanka (stainless steel) drink bottle? The water tastes brilliant, rather than vile like out of a plastic drink bottle. If you havent got one, its a must have.

Comment

Originally posted by 4A5A56564D58665E5855390 link=1252975236/11#11 date=1253368020

If you can spare no expense, then get yourself what you really want to enjoy your drink from...you only live on this planet once after all!  
                            The next planet we hope we are going to!

Comment

;D It looks good but could become a bit unstable when all the beans run out from being ground up... ;D

Comment

Working...
                              X