Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunshine Coast Get Together

Hello all,

CS member angermanagement and I have been talking about getting together with a group of CS members in January (about 15-20th) at Pioneer Coffee at Yandina (they dont know that yet) for a social outing and chin wag. Maybe a cup of brew too.

If youre a Sunshine Coast local or visiting around that time why dont you join us. We have 3 starters so far and Im sure that it will be the more the merrier.

Once I get an idea of starters (if any) Ill tie up the loose ends.

Cheers
    Tony

Re: Sunshine Coast Get Together

Originally posted by 33080F1407150E600 link=1260267591/0#0 date=1260267591
    Hello all,

CS member angermanagement and I have been talking about getting together with a group of CS members in January (about 15-20th) at Pioneer Coffee at Yandina (they dont know that yet) for a social outing and chin wag. Maybe a cup of brew too.

If youre a Sunshine Coast local or visiting around that time why dont you join us. We have 3 starters so far and Im sure that it will be the more the merrier.

Once I get an idea of starters (if any) Ill tie up the loose ends.

Cheers
    Tony
    Looking forward to it and to be able to look back and laugh at / with ShotGun as to the problems and solution with  the machine..

I was thinking DECEMBER ... January ?????

Until then..

AM

Comment

Ill be there, unpacking permitting.

The 29th is the AASCA National Championship at the Gold Coast, which Im going to (just to stickybeak, not compete!) so anything other than that day, I should be good for.

Cheers
      Di

Comment

Now this is getting closer to my neck of the woods. Do mean the 15th or the 20th or somewhere between those dates. Because a weekday would be good as im always working weekends. you know this bloody hospitality industry.

Comment

Thursday/Friday are always a good day for me as they fall on my weekend...a nice excuse for a quick drive for the day

Comment

Count me in. Any day is good for me

SunnyCoaster

Comment

Angermanagement has PMd me to say he meant December 13 to 23. I guess theres no reason we couldnt do it twice though.
              Tony

Comment

Im interested but it all depends on the date. Maybe it could be a regular monthly or bi-monthly thing?

Comment

OK. Would everyone (well, most) be happy with around noon on Friday 18th December at Pioneer Coffee opposite the Ginger Factory at Yandina.

If thats OK Ill call Pioneer and set it up.
                  Cheers
                  Tony

Comment

Ask them if Tim can do some coffees for you. Youd think the current Australian Barista Champ would be good for it ;D

Comment

Originally posted by 516A6D7665776C020 link=1260267591/8#8 date=1260408254
                      OK. Would everyone (well, most) be happy with around noon on Friday 18th December at Pioneer Coffee opposite the Ginger Factory at Yandina.

If thats OK Ill call Pioneer and set it up.
                      Cheers
                      Tony
                      Sounds good to me..

Comment

Bugger. my weekends are mon, tue. May have to bite the bullet here and take a day off.

Comment

Cant make it Im afraid, but would be very interested in any future get togethers.

Comment

Count me in....any excuse fer a drive in the countryside

Comment

Hi all
                              Ive spoken to Tim at Pioneer and he said 1.00pm would be a good time for him next Friday 18th December.

He might join us for a coffee and maybe even show us around etc.
                              Short of something serious happening, Ill be there for sure.
                              See you all next Friday 1.00pm
                              Regards
                              Tony

Comment

Working...
                              X