Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• book - barista bible

Hey everybody.
    I just wanna ask if I can buy a book Barista bible somewhere in bookstore or I just have to order it on the internet, cause Ive already asked in two and they dont have it.
    many thanks :-?

Re: book - barista bible

Chronos...check with any one of the sponsors to the left. There should be someone actually selling it.

But, I dont think youll just find it in a regular bookstore.

Comment

Chronos;

We have this item in stock, we will happy to supply.

http://www.dibartoli.com.au/product_details.asp?pid=429

Regards

Renzo
      Di Bartoli Home Barista Centre

Comment

With all due respect to Christine Cottrell because i know how much time and effort she has put into her "bible", its more of a training tool than an end all bible.

It makes for an interesting read i would think but i have only flicked through it since purchasing it in october.

If your already a compatent barista your probably not going to take a lot away from it....on the other hand, if you have no idea what a tamper is or a group handle then it will provide good insight to a role as a barista.

Just my opinion

Comment

Ive already finished a barista course so I know about staff like tamper etc. ...I just wanna know more something about coffee like growing, roasting and all history....so can you recommend me some book ??

many thanks

Comment

Originally posted by 343F2538393824570 link=1265112812/4#4 date=1265373579
            Ive already finished a barista course so I know about staff like tamper etc. ...I just wanna know more something about coffee like growing, roasting and all history....so can you recommend me some book ??

many thanks
            Author - Jill Adams
            Barista - a guide to espresso coffee

Author - Jon Thorn
            The Coffee Companion
            A Connoisseurs Guide

KK

Comment

many thanks 8-)

Comment

I personally would recommend some advanced reading: The Professional Baristas Handbook by Scott Rao. Veneziano sell them

Comment

Second that I found it quite useful and I have gone back to it a few times and get something else each time.

Comment

Working...
                  X