Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New coffee roasters in Clayton (Melbourne)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New coffee roasters in Clayton (Melbourne)

There is a new coffee roaster on Clayton Rd (opposite train station) called Paradiso Coffee Roasters (next to Jessies pizza).

I walked past it a few weeks back and saw some builders doing shop fittings for a new shop.....and then I saw one massive coffee roaster! I was immediately excited...although none of my friends gave two sh*ts....a coffee roaster literally a 1 minute drive from home...awesome stuff!

This place is also a 1 minute walk from my cafe......ahhhh....life is grand.

Re: New coffee roasters in Clayton (Melbourne)

Thanks Wushoes,

that is my neck of the woods, for work anyway, so will check it out tomorrow.

Comment

Incidentally, which cafe do you go to in Clayton?

Comment

From what I know - the roaster can roast a bit.

Comment

AHA! An insider perhaps! =P I just got PMd by PCR which I can only assume stands for the business name!

Comment

Oh we should be open inside 2 weeks.
            In case anyone is wondering.
            Wushoes, as i sent in a PM youre most welcome to pop around.

C

Comment

Hi PCR,

Glad to have you as a new member.... Welcome aboard [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Just a quick note to draw your attention to the "Commercial Post Policy" in case you havent already read it. An ounce of prevention beats a pound of medicine every time. You can always contact Andy of course in the event you would like to become a Site Sponsor with the advantages that that distinction has to offer . All the best and catch you on the boards,

Cheers,
              Mal.

Comment

Originally posted by Mal link=1164525377/0#6 date=1164717935
                Hi PCR,

Glad to have you as a new member.... Welcome aboard [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Just a quick note to draw your attention to the "Commercial Post Policy" in case you havent already read it. An ounce of prevention beats a pound of medicine every time. You can always contact Andy of course in the event you would like to become a Site Sponsor with the advantages that that distinction has to offer . All the best and catch you on the boards,

Cheers,
                Mal.

thanks Mal and no worries.

Comment

Originally posted by 4D50485B5A5A3F0 link=1164525377/1#1 date=1164536075
                  Thanks Wushoes,

that is my neck of the woods, for work anyway, so will check it out tomorrow.

Where is your cafe? Im new to the whole thing/scene and am in the Clayton area.

Comment

Gosh old thread Chris @ Paridiso Coffee is still at the same place as in the first post on Clayton Rd. Good place to start the coffee journey with a local roaster.

Comment

Clayton isnt far from me. Might be worth a visit. Anyone care to comment on the quality/range of his coffee?

Even though I dont need roasted beans anymore, if there is something special Id give it a try as part of my ongoing education in all things coffee.

Comment

Knows his coffee stuff and was roasting a wide range of beans last time I spoke to him. Should be running a 3 group Izzo lever in the roastery 8-) It might also pay to ring in advance to make sure he is at the shop and not out and about.

Comment

I have tried to call up Paradisos contact number a few times and emailed Chris, but without getting any reply. Does anyone know whether Paradiso Roaster is still operating in Clayton? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                          X