w00t! I must be getting better ^_^

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• w00t! I must be getting better ^_^

I got an eyes-closed dreamy mmmmmmmmmmmmm... from the wife this morning when she tasted the flat white/cafe latte* I made her. I can feel myself getting well and truly sucked in by this coffee-making thing

*(I still have to learn/figure out the difference; its not just cup vs glass surely?)

Re: w00t! I must be getting better ^_^

Originally posted by 486F697779721C0 link=1268087008/0#0 date=1268087008
    I got an eyes-closed dreamy mmmmmmmmmmmmm... from the wife this morning when she tasted the flat white/cafe latte* I made her. I can feel myself getting well and truly sucked in by this coffee-making thing

*(I still have to learn/figure out the difference; its not just cup vs glass surely?)
    youve done well, my wife is one of my harshest critics!!

Comment

Originally posted by 7E595F414F442A0 link=1268087008/0#0 date=1268087008

Flat white = Cup and 5mm foam
      Latte = Glass and 10mm foam

Comment

Originally posted by 6C504D565C5D4A5F575C380 link=1268087008/2#2 date=1268106401
        Flat white = Cup and 5mm foam
        Latte = Glass and 10mm foam

Ahh but what size TG, be specific will you ;D

Comment

I use a 200ml cup or glass but if you use smaller youll need to adjust accordingly.

Its easy to see through a glass but I drink flat whites so always check by using a spoon.

Comment

Belated thanks for that, thundergod 8)

My wifes taken to lattes in a glass lately - and I rather like the decreased milk:coffee ratio compared to the mugs we were using before 8) - So it should be easy for me to start watching that. Cheers

Comment

I have a set of Bodum Pavinas I normally use keeps hot on the inside for ages and cool outside doubles in these for preference (210ml) I use these at home for all milk based drinks. Commercially they are a bit fragile I reckon.

Comment

Working...
              X