Perth, WA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perth, WA

I am new to coffee snobs and wondered if anyone around Perth would like to get together either is coffee shops or coffee snobbers homes

Re: Perth, WA

I just moved up to karratha over the last weekend for work, otherwise i would of been up for it!
    cafe crawl through the city would of been awesome :P

Comment

Originally posted by 6D485E47290 link=1268286655/0#0 date=1268286655
      I am new to coffee snobs and wondered if anyone around Perth would like to get together either is coffee shops or coffee snobbers homes
      If you are free on a Friday at 1.30 come in to Ristretto 160 Central Arcade, CBD for their cupping session, well worth the effort

Comment

Thank you and on any other day (ie less than 39 deg :P) I would love to come for a cupping session and will later.
        Cheers Dawn

Comment

What time and date are we meeting for BeanBay Pickup at Simons?

Comment

Believe it will be Sat 27/3 - keep an eye on this or the Beanbay thread...

Comment

When the beans arrive we will post in BeanBay Banter.

Comment

Originally posted by 68796A626C687E67677E660B0 link=1268286655/7#7 date=1294191505
                Hey guys, Ive just joined. Just want to make myself known so... gday.
                Hi Craig, welcome to Coffeesnobs, will look forward to following your coffee journey
                cheers
                gm

Comment

[split] [link=http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?num=1163710607/1216#1216][splithere][/link][splithere_end]

Comment

Dawn,

If youre interested, Andy is starting the Beanbay sale on Wednesday the 19th Jan. Have a look see. If you dont need any as yet, send a PM to Caffeinefreak and see if you can join in the fun and frivolity of the next Beanbay Pickup.

Gary at G.

Comment

Sorry to hijack the thread but Im also new to coffeesnobs and wanted to find out if and when there are coffee tasting/information courses/sessions.
                      Just to learn about the different types of coffee, how they are made... different types of beans and how to best prepare/serve them ?
                      Can anyone point me in the right direction ?
                      Thanks!

Comment

Hi DCD a good way to get info on all things caffeinated would be to PM Caffeinfreak about attending our green bean pickup this Sat 2-3pm
                        cheers gman

Comment

So what exactly is a cupping session?

Also whens the next coffee crawl? I would totally be up for that

Comment

been lurking the CS forums for a while, great forum,

would be great to meet up with some perth CSers

can learn more about coffee from you guys.

Id be in for a coffee crawl as well

Comment

Gday all.

Have been organizing Perth meetings previously but have given it a rest for a while.

Just give me an aye, and i will organize one for those interested. 

If ok, then i organize it for a Sunday lunch and coffee intake each month or every second month. Okidoki?

I can point us to some damn fine speciality coffee outlets.

Gary at G

Comment

Working...
                              X