Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats your favourite style of coffee?

Hey guys,

Havent seen this question asked so i thought i would ask it. Tell us what your favorite style of coffee.

Re: Whats your favourite style of coffee?

yay, first vote! 100% of the votes are for latte so far mwahahahaha /end evil laugh

Comment

50 - 50 so far is fairly indicative of what the final result will look like with some of the shares going to flat whites.

Funny thing to admit being a barista but recently i have been drinking nothing but coffee from an Aeropress.

I find at work it goes something like this...

40% Flat whites...
      30% Lattes...
      25% Cappuccino...
      4 % Long black...
      1 % Short drinks...

With the odd hot chocolate or mocha.

Comment

Latté--very short.

"Doppio ristretto piccolo latté."
        Per piacere.
        Greg

Comment

uggh, I despise mocha! it covers the flavour of the coffee, destroys the crema and takes a super long time to make cos you have to stir the chocolate in. Its even worse when they ask for sugar in it too.

Comment

Given the possible answers shouldnt the question be: What is your favorite style of espresso based coffee?

Java "CP!" phile
            Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

At home, I love a doppio ristretto latte fairly short on the milk but not a piccolo.....

Out and about i prefer a short black(only at good cafes)

CP is definately my favorite hot weather drink now!

Comment

Originally posted by 56637476467E637C707D75110 link=1270266238/3#3 date=1270273368
                Latté--very short.

"Doppio ristretto piccolo latté."
                Thats what I have!

Whenever I try ordering a double ristretto piccolo latte I get stared at blankly

Comment

Originally posted by 191D3B222227382F204E0 link=1270266238/6#6 date=1270288886
                  CP is definately my favorite hot weather drink now!
                  Yes!!

Java "Moahahaha Taking over the world one palate at a time! phile
                  Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

I personally like latte and Americano (I think that is what it is called - Long Black with a dash of milk) double shots in both.

Comment

Time for a Decaff WOW CP Iced coffee after dinner. To much caffiene for the day.

Had about equivelent to 4 doubles for the day 2 DS Lattes and several Spros or Spro/Lats from some spare single shots

Favourite coffee is the one that tastes the best with the beans available and that includes Syphons too

Comment

Most of the time im a long black person, if I dont have enough time to make a long black or drink it all then espresso it is

On the occasion ill make up a piccolo latte, dont have milk based coffee nearly as much as I used to (not at home anyway)

Comment

Missed out the macchiato.

I just find espresso alot more drinkable with a dash of milk. Even when properly made, its too strong for my tastebuds.

Comment

Originally posted by 6C737B6865606464090 link=1270266238/12#12 date=1270302561
                            Missed out the macchiato.
                            Well obviously there are specialty coffees i was just trying to get a general consensus. 8-)

Comment

Lol I think for me it really depends on the quality of the pour.

Im still relatively new, and not all my shots are what I would consider espresso grade - despite consistently getting heaps of crema and 22s 30ml pours.

I still dont know whats the magic that happens, when the stars align and you get a beautiful TASTING (often not the best looking shots!!!) espresso.

My point is: What I drink depends on what pours from the machine. A good shot is sometimes taken straight. A decent shot gets a bit of milk in it (macchiato), and a slightly off shot gets drowned in milk (latte). It also depends on the time of the day. Some mornings, I just feel like having a nice fluid long black. So a double shot into my coffee mug (yes, I dont only use Tulips and Bowls) along with some boiled water from the kettle is my drink of choice.

Comment

Working...
                              X