Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brisbane CS Get Together - Sunday 6 June 2010

Hi All

AM has nicely agreed to provide the location (his place), so Ive decided that Sunday 6th June 2010 is the go and its a goer with Mrs AM!

Come one, come all!

Ill bring my GeneCafe and some greens (might even sacrifice the last 300g of my JBM to the CS Brizzy-Ites to taste) and Im going to bring along something made with my shiny new kitchen bling...my new Kitchenaid Mixer. Thinking I might try my hand at little individual Tiramasus for everyone, but Ill have to severely practise beforehand so I dont embarass myself!

Who else is in?

Cheers
    Di

Re: Brisbane CS Get Together - Sunday 6 June 2010

ill be coming off night shift, ill drop in though for a few hours before bed time ;D

On ya Di

Comment

Originally posted by 1E1A3C2525203F2827490 link=1273567885/1#1 date=1273573112
      ill be coming off night shift, ill drop in though for a few hours before bed time ;D

On ya Di
      Considering this... http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?num=1262756782/143#143

I guess ya want it sooner rather than later..... ;D

Have some shade... A table or two...

1: Klub T2 may or may not be around... 200470874455 is the key

2: An EM69AMB or two maybe

3: DCM

4: BCF Junior... With permission of the new owner

5: Unico Spendor and MaCap grinder

6: Mega tester

7: Sand blaster and messy workshop

And of course a a crappy camera...

So feel free to drop around... I guess an exact time TBA.

Address.... Head south on Kent Rd and look for teh www.Coffeesnobs.com on teh roof... A bit faded but still visible... If someone has 2 cans of road/line marking spray cans; then I can touch it up so the nubs do not get lost ;D

Comment

Im you dont mind an invasion by a sunny coaster I would love to pop in and meet a few of ya if I can get down to brissy.

I will bring along my element for testing with No.6 AM, and some treats too. You really should start a business with all that coffee equipment AM...

Comment

Originally posted by 173A383E3332365B0 link=1273567885/3#3 date=1273576194
          Im you dont mind an invasion by a sunny coaster I would love to pop in and meet a few of ya if I can get down to brissy.

I will bring along my element for testing with No.6 AM, and some treats too.  You really should start a business with all that coffee equipment AM...

NOOOoooooooo   Service support maybe.....

If my current job falls over in about 6 months (good chance) I will take a 50 - 60% cut in wages and take a job with an appliance company and do basic bench repairs.

Ya element and any thing else coffee; is welcome...

If any one has a request for something special... The sooner they speak up the better ;D

Comment

Gday AM,
            Im intending to pickup in person.

Ive floated the idea past the boss (the real boss ;D) and she likes the idea of a holiday up north.

My work boss has said that a week off will be no problem

So its all go!
            So if ya get here before hand... The social snobs will not get to see it before it leaves

If ya arriving after teh said event...

Are you OK with it being on show / demo for those that might like to have a look ???

Its your machine and thus your call.

PS. Ya need any thing when ya up here etc... Just hive us a PM and a heads up before hand..

Could even spare a Room.... Bugger did I say that... I would need to tidy it first 8-)

Comment

Originally posted by 58777E7C6B547877787E7C747C776D190 link=1273567885/5#5 date=1273732603
              Gday AM,
              Im intending to pickup in person.

Ive floated the idea past the boss (the real boss ;D) and she likes the idea of a holiday up north.

My work boss has said that a week off will be no problem

So its all go!
              So if ya get here before hand... The social snobs will not get to see it before it leaves  

If ya arriving after teh said event...

Are you OK with it being on show / demo for those that might like to have a look ???

Its your machine and thus your call.

PS. Ya need any thing when ya up here etc... Just hive us a PM and a heads up before hand..  

Could even spare a Room.... Bugger did I say that... I would need to tidy it first  8-)

I wont get there until after the social event
              Theres no problem with the diadema being on show
              Thankyou for the offer of a room but we have friends at Yerongpilly that will insist we stay with them 8-)

Comment

I am pretty sure I can make it to the Brisbane CS Get Together

What shall I bring ??

Only a work related emergency will keep me from attending

KK

Comment

Ill *probably* be there pending children etc.

Alex

Comment

Actually, therein lies a question...AM, are *reasonably* well behaved children welcome along? I can either leave the children at home and come myself, or bring Pete and the kidlets wtih me - that is entirely up to you and Mrs AM and whether your house is survive an onslaught of little ones running around?

Im giving the Tiramisus a trail run this weekend...yum!!! Ive just got to find some Masala today - went to a bottlo yesterday and they didnt have any! :-?

Cheers
                    Di

Comment

Originally posted by 53746270681B0 link=1273567885/9#9 date=1273874626
                      Actually, therein lies a question...AM, are *reasonably* well behaved children welcome along?  I can either leave the children at home and come myself, or bring Pete and the kidlets wtih me - that is entirely up to you and Mrs AM and whether your house is survive an onslaught of little ones running around?

Im giving the Tiramisus a trail run this weekend...yum!!!  Ive just got to find some Masala today - went to a bottlo yesterday and they didnt have any!   :-?

Cheers
                      Di
                      Billy lids...  Go great on toast of a morning with a strong black ?

So what are you really saying - Is it Pete or the Kids  

I dont have a problem... Do others - Tough suck of an old dried sav.

In addition, it is only 100Yards to a Park and playground equipment OR I can string some 240V wires and they can play dont touch the live one  

Comment

Originally posted by 6E41484A5D624E414E484A424A415B2F0 link=1273567885/10#10 date=1273875228
                        So what are you really saying - Is it Pete or the KidsWink
                        No comment on the grounds that anything I say or do may incriminate me!!! ;D

I like that game - might have to try it out for a start and see if its age appropriate...hows your public liability looking: I might end up being able to afford me an Alex Izzo after all!

Comment

Originally posted by 153224362E5D0 link=1273567885/11#11 date=1273875823
                          Originally posted by 6E41484A5D624E414E484A424A415B2F0 link=1273567885/10#10 date=1273875228
                          So what are you really saying - Is it Pete or the KidsWink
                          No comment on the grounds that anything I say or do may incriminate me!!! ;D

I like that game - might have to try it out for a start and see if its age appropriate...hows your public liability looking: I might end up being able to afford me an Alex Izzo after all!  
                          Na... it will be a sponsor or another so called service person that gets the live one  

LEAVING for the Vs in 10min.. Daughter slept in...

Comment

Thanks for bringing this to my attention KK and AM! I had a quick read through and noticed that time for event is TBA. Has this been decided?

And can I confirm that fairly well behaved kids (2 and 4) are ok to come (though the idea of a playground 100 yds away sounds good!)?

Comment

Originally posted by 20272C232C2624232B362A420 link=1273567885/13#13 date=1274223332
                              Thanks for bringing this to my attention KK and AM! I had a quick read through and noticed that time for event is TBA. Has this been decided?

And can I confirm that fairly well behaved kids (2 and 4) are ok to come (though the idea of a playground 100 yds away sounds good!)?
                              Any CSér and or person with a strong need to meet like minded people should be OK / Safe ;D

Kids will be kids and there is a separate toilet and even a TV downstairs... Pleasant kids with manners are always welcome... For that matter, it goes for Adults as well.

I am teh only one allowed to toss a tanty.

However:

We are talking coffee and some may have machines / roasters etc RUNNING... This will suggest that there will be hot things, other than their owners, present.

Thus:

I have to say that while my public liability and house insurance is current.. I and others present can and will not, take on full responsibility of looking after any ones children or lost and despondent other halves.

Comment

Working...
                              X