Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Split ACF cups

Hey everyone

Im looking to buy some ACF cups from Genovese however minimum order is half a dozen and half a dozen is too many for me, just for home use. So I was just wondering if anyone here in Melbourne would like to split half a dozen ACF cups with me, its $70/half dozen. Pick up preferable.

Cheers

Re: Split ACF cups

Which ones?

I just picked up:
    Six Tulip Espresso Cup (70ml)
    Six Bowl Cappuccino Cup (200ml)
    both in red from Genovese.

I would be interested in a few more Bowl Cappuccino Cup (200ml) in red if that is what you were after.

Comment

I was looking at the brown ones. Or black.
      Also, stupid question but did it come with the saucer? Cos I went into Sensory Lab today they just stocked up on some black ones and theyre selling them for $15 bucks, cup and saucer. I wasnt sure if Genoveses came with saucer.

Cheers

Comment

Ok .... unfortunately black and brown will rule me out.

Yes the Genovese come with cup and saucer. At $140 per dozen they are around $11 each complete. The red were around $185 per dozen from memory so close to $15 each.

The black and brown at Genovese were very good value ...... and they are sponsors to boot!

Comment

Thats okay... no worries

Was there a particular reason you chose/want red? Striking huh?

Comment

Originally posted by 6D77780E0 link=1274689942/4#4 date=1274791479

Was there a particular reason you chose/want red? Striking huh?
            Red keeps the coffee hotter for longer ;D

No I quite liked the brown ...... the black looks good ..... but the red has a hint of flashy. 8-)

Good luck with your search ...... you should be able to find somebody they are great cups.

Comment

They have now sold out of the red 200ml Cappuccino cups.

Comment

Originally posted by 42415252454C200 link=1274689942/6#6 date=1274798447
                They have now sold out of the red 200ml Cappuccino cups.
                Oh man, I was just about to say I was interested in splitting some red ones. They sound beautiful.

Comment

Now Im thinking lets wait till end of financial year. Might have some sale then

Comment

Ordered six black 140ml tulips from CS sponsors Coffee-A-Roma last Monday and they arrived safe and sound today, thanks for the prompt service, they look brilliant!!

Comment

Originally posted by 425740404B48444B250 link=1274689942/9#9 date=1278307659
                      Ordered six black 140ml tulips from CS sponsors Coffee-A-Roma last Monday and they arrived safe and sound today, thanks for the prompt service, they look brilliant!! Smiley Smiley Smiley
                      I recently visited the Coffee-A-Roma showroom in Camberwell in the vain hope of finding the colour, style and size of cup i was interested in and not only did they have the elusive cup i wanted but the largest range of ACF cups ive seen in Melbourne.
                      I was very impressed, both by their range and their service.

BTW Glad to see youve joined the 140ml tulip club.
                      Theyre incredibly sexy looking cups and compliment my other ACF cups beautifully.
                      Now to convince the better half that i really need some black 60ml tulips. ;D

Comment

Another up for Coffee-A-Roma from me. I get all my cups from there, red tulip 60mls and 140mls. Always friendly service.

I like the 140ml cups. Ideal size for me. Im working on a 50ml espresso shot topped up with milk. Its a cross between a piccolo latte and a flat white

Great Italian deli next door too for a canoli with your coffee.

Comment

Originally posted by 6C696A7F7F6E79676E720B0 link=1274689942/11#11 date=1278320345
                          I like the 140ml cups. Ideal size for me. Im working on a 50ml espresso shot topped up with milk.
                          Thats exactly what i drink now, too.
                          The 140ml tulips are the perfect size because any bigger and i feel im overdosing on the milk and drowning out the shot, any smaller and my body struggles with the concentrated espresso hit (especially if im having more than a couple a day).

I really struggled to find the 140ml tulips in the colour i wanted so Coffee-A-Roma was a godsend.

Originally posted by 6C696A7F7F6E79676E720B0 link=1274689942/11#11 date=1278320345
                          Great Italian deli next door too for a canoli with your coffee.
                          Argh, i went in and got a sourdough and some cheese but didnt see the canoli.
                          An authentic canoli is hard to beat.

Comment

Ended up getting a tulip and a 140ml from Coffee-A-Roma too. Awesome, felt like I was in ACF wonderland. Bit pricey though

Comment

I fully agree.  Coffee-A-Roma have a great selection, I just picked up a great range tulip 160ml and espresso cups.  The service is fantastic and using quality ceramic, makes such a difference to the experience.  Drinking coffee has just got even better!

Comment

Working...
                              X