Morgan Consumer Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morgan Consumer Poll

Just completed the Morgan National Consumer Poll - all 122 pages of it!

There is over half a page devoted to coffee..... first theres the non decaf instant, then decaf instant finally fresh coffee... Ah getting warm..... :-/

But the fresh coffee is Moccona, Vittoria etc... and you can buy it weekly, monthly. Less often than monthly???? Hey wait a minute- this is supposed to be fresh coffee - thats what the heading says

Where do I put in the real stuff... Home roasted BeanBay!!! Guess it has to be "other"!!!

And boy will they ever be puzzled when they see the number of cups consumed - and the quantities on the milk page will have them amused as well no doubt.

They will probably think Im running a small cafe from home----- well - maybe.... mmmmm

Re: Morgan Consumer Poll

Unfortunately polls are rarely constructed to include anyone outside of that middle 60% of the bell curve that the vast majority of retailers limit their servicing too.

Java "Proud not to be in that 60%" phile
    Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

I recently did an online poll and had the same problem. The other button was getting a workout.

Juls

Comment

I think you should right to Morgan and point out the "Process Improvement Opportunity".

Comment

Working...
        X