Coffe cap dispensers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coffe cap dispensers

Hi, Im new into this site... my name is charlie and im starting my new mobile coffee van, i have purchased all my equipments and the fit out its almost done, but im done to the cup dispensers i have see them into the cafe2u vans and others and i dont know where to get some for my van, your help will be heaps appreciated.

Thanks heaps

charlie

Re: Coffe cap dispensers

Originally posted by 59444C4E594F4F532E491C0 link=1283996022/0#0 date=1283996022
    Hi, Im new into this site... my name is charlie and im starting my new mobile coffee van, i have purchased all my equipments and the fit out its almost done, but im done to the cup dispensers i have see them into the cafe2u vans and others and i dont know where to get some for my van, your help will be heaps appreciated.

Thanks heaps

charlie

Catering supply wholesalers keep this sort of equipment

You need to ask for "Coffee Cup Lid dispensers"

By definition
    A cap is a hat
    A lid is a seal

Some sponsors may also have this product available or can get it in for you

KK

Comment

Thanks heaps Koffee Kosmo , i will try them now

Comment

Hello Expresso and welcome....

Please tell us that youre not going to do a McDonalds and trade as Expresso? :-? Why not espresso?

Comment

Originally posted by 154A52444F4448414142424A4649270 link=1283996022/3#3 date=1283998489
          Hello Expresso and welcome....

Please tell us that youre not going to do a McDonalds and trade as Expresso?  :-? Why not espresso?

Thanks 2mcm,

1- Espresso its been taken here in Sydney by a franchise company
          2- Just wanted to be a bit different on the spelling i think EXPRESSO its more retro kind of think

Comment

Originally posted by 647971736472726E1374210 link=1283996022/4#4 date=1284000388
            its more retro kind of think
            Seems more to me like cant spell the word espresso kind of think/thing.

Comment

Plenty of companies using expresso in their names and a lot of people think that is the correct spelling anyway!! As long as you are making great coffee dont matter what you call yourself, good luck its hard work but good fun once you are underway!!

Comment

Expresso or Espresso who cares anyway... moto coffee has got a GREAT POINT!! the name doesnt matter as long as your coffee and service its excellent thats what matter!

ps; you always find smart a.. people everywhere :P

Comment

Originally posted by 5658555A4D5B5A340 link=1283996022/6#6 date=1284007772
                  Plenty of companies using expresso in their names and a lot of people think that is the correct spelling anyway!! As long as you are making great coffee dont matter what you call yourself, good luck its hard work but good fun once you are underway!!
                  For me, it wouldnt cut it. I think if you use Expresso, the top end market will assume that you also produce expresso and will shop elsewhere. Why start off with a ball and chain?  :-?

Originally posted by 263B33312630302C5136630 link=1283996022/7#7 date=1284009825
                  ps; you always find smart a.. people everywhere
                  ...and know it alls are equally easy to find...especially those just entering business....

I suggest that a more appropriate name would be better but what would I know. I have only had 4 cafes. :

Comment

Thanks for all the suggestions in regards my business name EXPRESSO2U, but my main question in this poll was where to purchases the cup holders to use in a mobile coffee van,  

so why people call it cafe where the proper name its coffee ??

same thing goes to expresso/espresso..... never mind  

Comment

Originally posted by 514C44465147475B2641140 link=1283996022/9#9 date=1284010661
                      so why people call it cafe where the proper name its coffee ??

same thing goes to expresso/espresso..... never mind
                      Expresso, have you ever investigated the history of espresso and where it originated?

Originally posted by 243931332432322E5334610 link=1283996022/7#7 date=1284009825
                      ps; you always find smart a.. people everywhere
                      Might be time to buy a really large shovel as I suspect you may need one really soon. Alternately, you will find that a smaller boot is much easier to remove prior to changing feet.... : 

Comment

Depends on your linguistic origin:

Cafe : a restaurant featuring an Al Fresco area
                        Caffe : Italian Beverage
                        Cafe (iPhone syntax): French beverage or casual restaurant/bistro
                        Expresso : poor attention to detail screaming AVOID to those in the know.

The Austrailan culture is a strange one and a little bit of knowledge could be a dangerous thing for a new business.  I hope you source your lids and make millions serving a great product with great attention to detail; however, my money is on Talk Coffee with his experience telling him otherwise Id be rethinking the name.

Comment

Originally posted by 7262756464222320282723100 link=1283996022/11#11 date=1284011705
                          Id be rethinking the name.
                          Here is my adaptation
                          Espresso - Xpress - 2 - You

KK

Comment

I like KKs adaption...well done    

Customers can sometimes be very tough on a new business and if the name is dubious, even more uncompromising.  A name can conjur up images very quickly in someones mind even before they have seen or tried your product and by that time, its too late to try and convince them to try and that means $$ not coming into your till.

I know many people who winced at the ad on TV from Hungry Jacks when they advertised their breakfast special and said it came with a freshly made cup-of-chino from freshly ground expresso beans...with emphasis on the ex.  Sent shivers down my spine...

All the best with your new business venture though, regardless of the name...  

Comment

We are a poor cross section of the general coffee consumer that charlie is targeting, so our criticism of his name may not matter too much as far as the general consumer is concerned. We are very fussy about all aspects of coffee and many of us may be turned off by using the word expresso but I know many wouldnt.

I feel for you charlie in naming your business, it was one of the hardest aspects of starting our van. Finding a name that works for us was very difficult and took hours of brainstorming everytime we thought we had it we found it was taken. Good luck with your business I am sure that the advice given above will be taken with a in the helpful vein it was meant.

Welcome to CS hope you find it useful.

Comment

Working...
                              X