BeanLab is born !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BeanLab is born !

Thanks to everyone for their help and advice following my thread about roasting for a cafe. I am happy to say we secured the name "BeanLab" here in NZ and will be setting up the HG in the shop and also a small brew bar. Cafe has only been open 4 months and is set up as an events centre.
    Watch this space, should be heaps of fun.

Chris

Re: BeanLab is born !

That space is huge Chris
    All the best

KK

Comment

Dude youve got space to burn....

The space behind the counter is epic.

Looks great.

Comment

Congrats Chris

Room to expand or hold a dance party or even the 2011 Coffeesnobs O/S Convention

Comment

Whoa, that IS a big space Chris and looks fantastic...congratulations and the very best with this venture!

I can imagine that without too much effort, youd be able to set up a nice roasting room, near the windows and surrounded by glass.

Comment

Nice Chris

Have to call in next time I head up that way for work.

Andrew

Comment

Update: Cafe option fell through due to unforseen circumstances. My partner did a runner :-[
              Anyway no worries we are concentrating on online sales instead and just supplying individuals rather than cafes.
              Merry Christmas and happy new year to all you awesome CS people and thanks for your help again this year its been great. God Bless !

CB

Comment

Originally posted by 5443425C494843171417260 link=1286349871/6#6 date=1293312321
                Update: Cafe option fell through due to unforseen circumstances. My partner did a runner
                Gees, thats bad news for Christmas. I hope it doesnt leave you too much out of pocket.

Glad to hear its onwards and upwards with your business plans and there will be many pleasantly caffeinated patrons of the Beanlab

Comment

Originally posted by 5D4A4B5540414A1E1D1E2F0 link=1286349871/6#6 date=1293312321
                  My partner did a runner
                  Wow Chris. I consider that a very close shave....

Youre really lucky that no paperwork had been signed before said runner occured. You could easily have been left holding the debt baby  :-/...

My opinion is that partnerships formed out of convenience are fraught and your decision to go it alone, albeit on another tack is the right one.

Good luck

Chris

Comment

Im sure Beanlab will be a winner Chris, supplying specialty coffee to discerning caffeine lovers in NZ and spreading the gospel on the joys of great coffee to the masses
                    May the force be with you
                    cheers
                    gm

Comment

Working...
                    X