Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lavazza qualita rossa in Aus

Hi gents

Ive been unsuccessful finding my favourite ground coffee for moka pots in aus, the other lavazza blends and other brands dont compare to it for me.

It comes in a red and silver pack, anyone seen it in an italian food store or market?

Re: Lavazza qualita rossa in Aus

Originally posted by 54777373676A767B7C71716A1E0 link=1291477622/0#0 date=1291477622
    Hi gents

Ive been unsuccessful finding my favourite ground coffee for moka pots in aus, the other lavazza blends and other brands dont compare to it for me.
    Originally posted by 6D4248552C0 link=1291434610/18#18 date=1291472594
    Supermarket coffee comes in 2 varieties:

The first is cheap beans turned brown and wrapped in eye catching packaging, its sold cheap and the results in the cup will be average or under.  Dont buy imports from a supermaket as the additional freight time will ensure they are past their prime....

...but as many here have already said (off topic) roasting your own or using beans from CS or our site sponsors is a much better bet!
    Im with Andy on that one Jimmy.

Comment

I cant say the response was unexpected but I really enjoy the flavor of it, and its a PITA to have to dial in my grinder when going between my espresso machine and moka pot and visa versa

Comment

Fresh is best mate.

Comment

TBH even when doing as much as I can to get a moka pot as unburned as possible I dont find much of a difference between stale and fresh beans... maybe my palette is just uneducated!

Comment

Working...
          X