Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

# Auction won by JayBee for $301 # - Pullman Barista Tamper, all sizes + options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• # Auction won by JayBee for $301 # - Pullman Barista Tamper, all sizes + options

Many more colours and options available, please see http://www.coffeetamper.com.au/products/barista.html for more details.

Auction:
    One Pullman Barista tamper with a 304 stainless steel base, with your choice of handle (excluding leather or checkerboard). Custom-sized to fit whatever machine you have.

Options:
    To encourage you to bid towards this worthy cause and help those whose lives have been turned upside down:
    * If the auction passes $200 well offer a free upgrade to a 316 steel or aluminium bronze base
    * If the auction passes $300 then all bars are off and you can take what you want in the Barista range - checkerboard, leather, aluminium bronze, custom engraving, you name it! If your bid is over $300 but you dont happen to want any of those options well sort something else out for you to reflect the value of your bid

Note that this tamper will shortly be available commercially in sizes below 57mm, so if youve got a La Pavoni, Dalla Corte, La San Marco or other machine with a small basket, this tamper WILL BE suitable! Expect at least a months delay in delivery as theyre still being manufactured but Im happy to supply one in this spec as soon as they become available if this is your preference.

100% of the auction proceeds will go to a QLD flood relief charity, we will cover the cost of the goods you win. If you win this auction you can donate to your choice of the following charities:

QLD Premiers Disaster Relief Appeal
    http://telethon.smartservice.qld.gov.au/

RSPCA QLD Flood Appeal
    https://donate.rspcaqld.org.au/flood/

Ends: Friday 21st Jan - 9pm (AEDT)

See Auction Rules

Greg

Re: Pullman Barista Tamper + options + sizes

$120

Comment

Re: Pullman Barista Tamper + options + sizes

$130

Comment

Re: Pullman Barista Tamper, all sizes + options

$140

Comment

$150

Comment

I "need" a 5th Pullman tamper $160

Comment

I need a second for my new Lusso!

$180

Comment

Happy to pay a little extra for the Padded leather grip Tamper and wait for the 55mm sizes on my new Italian Sportscar er Lever  8-) $200

Comment

You gotta know when to holdem, know when to foldem...

$250.00

Comment

$301

Fold em

My money would go to the RSPCA. My workmate helped clean it out, and boy was it trashed - just as the xmas puppies start to come in...

Comment

Excellent work JayBee, email me greg_at_coffeetamper.com.au to sort out the details. The RSPCA will be grateful for your support.

Greg

Comment

8-)

Comment

Re: # Auction won by JayBee for $301 # - Pullman Barista Tamper, all sizes + options

[movedhere] Queensland Flood Relief Auction [move by] Andy Freeman.

Comment

Re: # Auction won by JayBee for $301 # - Pullman Barista Tamper, all sizes + options

[movedhere] Coffee Hardware For Sale [move by] Andy Freeman.

Comment

Working...
                            X