A New Coffee Taste Sensation!!! :P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A New Coffee Taste Sensation!!! :P

So, got home from work and made my coffee, using my current bean of choice, Urban Blend from Talk Coffee.

Had a sip afterwards and thought to myself - Wow, this tastes really different, I havent tasted those really strong berry notes in Chris coffee before - maybe Im finally developing a palate and able to start distinguishing flavours!

[smiley=tekst-toppie.gif]

Keep on sipping over the course of the next 15 minutes.

Pete says to me about 2 minutes ago "What milk did you use for your coffee?".  "The milk that was on the bench when I got home, plus the fresh milk out of the bottle in the fridge" says I.

Turns out the milk on the bench was Banana Milk, made up of 80% milk, 20% Banana Quik.  

I wonder if GJs would be interested in a new flavouring???

Cheers
    Di

Re: A New Coffee Taste Sensation!!! :P

Hahaha. Your tastebuds must be waaaay off to not notice banana quick in your coffee milk!

Comment

A distinctive fruity note :

I suppose it would be worse of you noticed nothing

Comment

;D

Gold!

Comment

Hehehahha! ;D ;D

Funniest thing I have read this week.

Thanks for the belly laugh Di!

Chris

Comment

Maybe ya can bring it along for the Brisbane Meet up and we can have a Cupping comp and see who picks it  ;D

A new line for  Nudie health drinks

Comment

;D ;D ;D

I actually thought you were going to say strawberry milk to start off with, Id already guessed the ending, just wrong on the flavour

Comment

Too funny Di..... ;D ;D ;D

Mal.

Comment

Well, some examples of greatness were discovered by accident.
                  Im not sure, but i think either butter or yoghurt was created after delivering milk in a bladder that turned sour or something like that?

You could be on a winner there Di. Now you have to work on tweaking on it. Then GJs may very well work with you to develop their next line of famous frappes .

Gary at G

Comment

cack
                    ;D

Comment

Did you just think the yellow colour was, well, signs of near expiry? lol classic di!

How did it taste, was it ok?

;D ;D

Comment

I laughed so hard my work colleagues came over to my office wanting to know what was so funny......"oh nothing" (says me flicking back to work email : )

Comment

Yeah, yeah, you all laugh at my expense, but it could have happened to you too!!! (Okay, maybe not, but leave me in my own little dreamworld!)

AM - Ill bring a sample along shall I? What about $4.50 is the going rate for a specialty Frappachino, you think?

Waz - it didnt look yellow, I swear! The problem with the milk bottles is that they are an opaque white colour and banana Quik isnt that yellow. I didnt even look at it in the jug and, by the time I added on the extra real milk, it looked reasonably white... :

Surely someones done something similar, havent they...havent they??? * cue grasshoppers chirping *

Comment

Originally posted by 4B6C7A6870030 link=1297671782/12#12 date=1297928985
                            Surely someones done something similar, havent they...havent they??? * cue grasshoppers chirping *
                            If they have, they sure wont be admitting to it :P

Im thinking someone in their coffee deprived state may have picked up a carton of custard, cream, or egg nog....All of those might go alright though

Comment

Originally posted by 52756371691A0 link=1297671782/12#12 date=1297928985
                              Waz - it didnt look yellow, I swear!
                              ;D ;D ;D ;D

Comment

Working...
                              X