Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A rookie mistake

Hi everyone especially newbies ;D

Never ever assume you know how much thirty or sixty millilitres are, up until now Ive never measured what I was pulling I just thought I knew how much it should be.

Was I ever wrong

The difference in the taste of my coffee is incredible

Re: A rookie mistake

Originally posted by 617A736277617A7B74667760120 link=1299117277/0#0 date=1299117277
    Hi everyone especially newbies  ;D

Never ever assume you know how much thirty or sixty millilitres are, up until now Ive never measured what I was pulling I just thought I knew how much it should be.

Was I ever wrong 

The difference in the taste of my coffee is incredible 
    So what are you like when doing a reverse park ;D

60mm 60cm 6m or Touch

Comment

ROFL actually Im a perfect reverse parker, I have been ever since I learnt to drive, I can actually reverse park better than I forward park  ;D

Im the first to admit a mistake, if I can just help one person by being strong enough to admit it then its all good, even if I do turn the brightest red when talking about it in person

Comment

Originally posted by 3F242D3C293F24252A38293E4C0 link=1299117277/2#2 date=1299118081
        Im the first to admit a mistake, if I can just help one person by being strong enough to admit it then its all good, even if I do turn the brightest red when talking about it in person 
        Congrats...

It is interesting how we look at volumes in different cups and glasses and can be some volume out

Thus teh reason why commercials etc are often volumetric and time in an attempt to be consistent...

I just ordered some marked shot glasses as been having teh same problem with the Minore III.

Comment

Just keep your favourite bottle of spirits within reach of the coffee machine, topped off with a measured pourer.
          Pour youreslf a double in your coffee cup and take note of the level.
          Down the shots.
          Pull your coffee shot.
          As a bonus your cup has some sterilisation pre-coffee

Comment

;D

As with AM Ive just ordered myself some measured glasses.

I was using shot glasses, got annoyed with spillage though when having to use two

Comment

Originally posted by 2D223D2E2C2A272724254B0 link=1299117277/4#4 date=1299120727
              Just keep your favourite bottle of spirits within reach of the coffee machine, topped off with a measured pourer.
              Pour youreslf a double in your coffee cup and take note of the level.
              Down the shots.
              Pull your coffee shot.
              As a bonus your cup has some sterilisation pre-coffee  
              And with enough practice with the alcohol bottles, like alcohol pours, you wont need a shot glass to see how much it is!

Comment

Yah for Coffee Parts, I ordered yesterday at literally ten to three and they still got my order out, I got home today, put the glasses to work and pulled the best shot Ive had out of the Presso for quite some time.

Im back to enjoying my black coffees

Comment

[QUOTE=6A7178697C6A71707F6D7C6B190 link=1299117277/0#0 date=1299117277]Never ever assume you know how much thirty or sixty millilitres are, up until now Ive never measured what I was pulling I just thought I knew how much it should be.

I did the same for a while. Turned out I was doing 100ml double shots :/\/

Comment

Working...
                  X