Well done 9barespresso...*****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well done 9barespresso...*****

Hi all, just a short note to praise the customer service and knowledge of your sponsers, 9barespresso. I was so impressed with how friendly and knowledgeable Craig, Jim, Phil and the team were. I went there looking to upgrade my Silvia and Rocky and returned home with a Giove TCI and Mazzer electric. The guys were extremely helpful and were more than happy to spend time with me about all products, without any feel of pressure to buy...Well done 9bar...5 stars

Re: Well done 9barespresso...*****

Wow! What a fantastic shrine! Congratulations!!! This is a really new and interesting machine We expect lots of updates and more photos/videos. great work!

Comment

Nice work Trev.

Craig and his team do very good work. No doubt you will love the output.

2mcm

Comment

Thanks for the great Post Travis, It was an absolute pleasure to deal with you!
        Thankyou for being such a great customer!

Enjoy your new toys!

Craig

Comment

nice little set up there! 8-)

Comment

I too have had the pleasure of dealing with Craig a few months back buying some second hand equipment (online, having shipped). Very good to deal with, and prompt to reply to emails at strange hours

Comment

Ive had the pleasure of tinkering with my new toys over the last few days now and I cant speak anymore highly of the Giove dual boiler machine...I was a little apprehensive initially about purchasing a new product to Australia but I am so pleased and sure that I have made the right decision...The "proofs in the extraction"!!!

Comment

Working...
              X