Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks to Cuppacoffee - I cant believe you missed it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to Cuppacoffee - I cant believe you missed it!

A big thanks to Dennis from Cuppacoffee for holding a very special evening last night. I cant believe you missed it.

Welcomed with apple tea (a Turkish tradition apparently), followed by Manhatten espresso soda (challenging for some but a great and unusual drink for a coffee lover), chased by a cherry mocha latte (yum) and finally a chai affogato (unbelievably amazing - hit of the night). All with as much as you can eat cheesecake, chocolate mud cake and gourmet cookies washed down with Australian spring water.

And a nice friendly atmosphere with warm welcoming hosts. If a similar event happens in future - dont miss it.

Thanks again Dennis,
    Pb.

Re: Thanks to Cuppacoffee - I cant believe you missed it!

Unfortunately as I live on NW coast of Tassie, and had a prior arrangement last night, was a bit difficult for me to make it....but sure sounds like it was worth going to.

Comment

Re: Thanks to Cuppacoffee - I cant believe you missed it!

Thankyou Pb. We enjoyed it too.

Our customers are very supportive, so its a pleasure for us to be able to do something in return like this from time to time. We had to turn away quite a few people some days before the event so I think we will do it all again in some way, shape, or form.

I liked the entertainment too, though again, we might do something different next time round.

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
      X