X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brettreaby
    replied
    Re: my sunbeam em6910 lives on!

well i was in the market but now purchased the izzo alex duetto II and a MACAP m4d which i am picking up this saturday morning.  my 17 y.o. son cant wait to tell me how to make a decent coffee.

Im not sure the point of your post (very pleasant nonetheless), but if its to get tips for choosing a new machine... bring it on. Are you seeking views?

Leave a comment:

• WantRancilio10
    replied
    Re: my sunbeam em6910 lives on!

Welcome aboard brettly!!

Im not sure the point of your post (very pleasant nonetheless), but if its to get tips for choosing a new machine... bring it on. Are you seeking views?

Leave a comment:

• brettreaby
    started a topic my sunbeam em6910 lives on!

my sunbeam em6910 lives on!

Well Ive had the sunbeam EM6910 with 480 grinder for 4 years now and i recently it had a problem - no water, blocked pump. after a repair at diamond service in richmond ( very quick service btw) my machine is back and pumping out great coffee. ;D.

So i have to say to anyone who is looking at a first espresso machine the sunbeam is a great machine and can give good trouble free service.

i had a small italian machine QAHA before that was reliable enough but had a rubbish pump and the coffees were no good.

I am now looking around at a new machine for home and take the sunbeam to our holiday house.

Working...
X