Christmas Coffee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Coffee

Whos giving or getting coffee stuff for xmas??

My wife bought me a Bellina TCA-3 syphon kit and gas burner (i only know because she sent me to buy it). Really looking forward to fire it up on xmas morning at the in-laws. Must remember to take my grinder along!

Anyone roasting anything specific for christmas? Im doing a couple of filter roasts for the syphon and CCD, and a kg of my unicorn blend for espresso (entertaining)

So who has their eyes on something shiney?

Re: Christmas Coffee

got myself a behmor for christmas

Comment

I am reliably informed that Santa is bringing me a bling in the form of a Bradley smoking oven with cold smoke attachment as well...Smoked salmon....mmmmm  :P  8-)

Bring on the hols!

Comment

behmor! nice!

Chris, smoking oven, om nom nom!!

Comment

I am making my partner two tailored shirts for Christmas. Ive been working on them for ages when hes not around and hiding all the bits and pieces so he has no idea. It is the most labour-intensive gift I have ever been silly enough to attempt.

All things considered, I think it would be only fair if I were to find an Izzo Pompei under the tree on Sunday morning. Any colour will do!

If only he read CS more often..... ;D

ps. Peace on earth would also be a good thing!

Comment

Well, I have hinted to my partner a Sunbeam 6910 would be most welcome.... heres hoping

Comment

Me man was hinting at one of these Non-Sponsor and SPAM links removed by Mods which look pretty cute but I think Ill just get some replacement seals for our old
              stovetop espresso maker and maybe some cute espresso cups.

It may kick up a stink for other CSers but our old trustie coffee machine is still good and you know what they say, "if it aint broke, dont fix it (except for the seals)"

Comment

Ipod Touch, Krosno carafe to decant/brew my pourovers into, presentation and brewing theatrics go a long way..........!!!!

Comment

Well my Xmas pressie when it turns up is a Behmor unit from the snobbery.... Im slowly adding to my collection.....

Comment

my brother in law wants me to buy him 1kg of " nice" coffee. problem is he would like it pre-ground!

Comment

Originally posted by 5141564747415652514A330 link=1324450939/9#9 date=1324584973
                      my brother in law wants me to buy him 1kg of " nice" coffee.  problem is he would like it pre-ground!   
                      I have the same problem with my parents-in-law. Oh well.

Comment

Im getting my mum a Vellanero (sydney) brazil blend. Also enjoyed a cup here today on the 23rd December, and its not busy! ;D

Comment

Working...
                        X