Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy La Spaziale Parts

Hi all,

I am after any site which may deal with La Spaziale spares.  Im after a steam wand and tip for the S1.

Re: Where to buy La Spaziale Parts

Sent you a PM David.

Chris

Comment

Hi Chris and David - I have a Cimbali Junior M21 S1 and I'm keen to change wands to the La Spaziale S1's. Can you let me know where you get these from?

Geoff

Comment

Have you checked out the options displayed here mate?
        Spaziale, Coffee Machine Parts Online | Coffee Parts

Mal.

Comment

Originally posted by Dimal View Post
          Have you checked out the options displayed here mate?
          Spaziale, Coffee Machine Parts Online | Coffee Parts

Mal.
          Thanks Mal,

I'd reckon the importer would prefer that as well

Chris

Comment

Thanks Mal - That's where I started but they don't have the S1 listed. Lots of other good stuff but not what I need!

Comment

Have you asked Coffee Parts? While they might not be in stock or displayed in the online catalog, they may be able to source one or supply a wand and tip that is interchangeable with the S1

Comment

Hi all - just a quick update. I spoke with Coffee Parts and they suggested the 700243-x STAINLESS STEAM ARM/PIPE COMPLETE - the one they sent is different to their online picture and looks like the original steam wand but has 4 smaller holes (0.9mm). It makes quality microfoam easily and I'm really happy with it - I'd recommend this upgrade for any Cimbali Juniors or Faema E98's

Photo's below
                https://www.dropbox.com/s/yzshoi2t2m...20Tip.jpg?dl=0 Stainless Tip
                https://www.dropbox.com/s/eknmw6d0a3...p%202.jpg?dl=0 - Complete Steam Wand

Comment

Working...
                X