Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to get Ducale Coffee (Monsoon)

Hi All,

I grabbed a few bags of this coffee at the expo and was pretty impressed. I was able to have several 18g shots of this a day without being kept up all night.
    Now the problem, Ducale dont sell direct, their distributor has a retail store about a 1hr drive from me. Does anyone in Vic know where I can buy this from in the outer eastern suburbs? (Ringwood/Croydon area).
    Id be happy to order it on-line even, as long as whoever it is didnt send me a bag they found sitting at the back of the shelf.

Cheers,
    Ross

Re: Trying to get Ducale Coffee (Monsoon)

Their website has an email address. Why dont you send them an email?

Comment

Both Ducale and their distributor dont sell direct (they told me that via Email), it must be purchased via a retail store. They say IGA, but the IGA up the road from me doesnt stock it.

Comment

Originally posted by 0C33371C2F3F3D355A0 link=1337176878/2#2 date=1337218898
        Both Ducale and their distributor dont sell direct (they told me that via Email), it must be purchased via a retail store. They say IGA, but the IGA up the road from me doesnt stock it.
        Hmm...And you could only speculate as to how many months/years old it will be by the time it makes a shelf. Id be very urprised if theyre not two very different products...

Comment

Yes the roast date is going to be an issue I am sure. If my local Coles still has their select beans on the shelf from Feb 2012 then I cant see that the Ducale from IGA could be any better in that respect. That is if I can find it anyway

Comment

Working...
          X