Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training and Coffee

Two part question coming up......

Barista Training or at least some good instruction in all things coffee in Brisbane area ? Mr Barisas in the gold coast looks good but getting there is the problem.

Coffee - I guess this is a difficult one to discuss so what do youthink of Danesi coffee (currently usign some of the green Danesi) although apparently the gold is good ? Am still not sure as my coffee making is all over the place at the moment.

I like medium to strong not bitter though , crema is good - after taste depending on how good the coffee is, the wife decaf and milky galore.

Re: Training and Coffee

Sorry I cant help with either part of your question.

But I would suggest finding a bean you like, then sticking to it for a while until you get the hang of all the variables which affect taste.

Youll become familiar with how it grinds, and what setting is best suited to it (that eliminates a big area of potential mistakes)

Then you can concentrate on other aspects, such as tamping and temperature.

--Robusto

Comment

scallops,
      I too live in brissie and have previously consulted chris from talk coffee, he suggested if we could get adequate numbers and a venue he would oblige us all with some training.

If your interested ill talk to him again.

Mattm

Comment

Mattm,

Im in Ipswich and would be interested depending on cost and when it was being held (suitably noncommittal I know).

Cheers,

Meg

Comment

Working...
        X