Coffee Video thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coffee Video thread

With so many videos online these days and a lot of them being about coffee I would like this to be a one stop shop for anything video related to coffee to provide something interesting to watch anytime.

so post anything related to coffee that you find interesting, it could be....

a video of a pour, roast or brew technique
    equipment review
    video about a cafe
    documentary
    something funny

Now a lot of you may have already seen some videos that get posted but if we stick to the rule not to double post anything then we should have a fairly extensive thread with plenty of videos
    I know this forum supports embedding videos from youtube and vimeo and possibly others using the [video] tag

I'll start with a couple

As long as we don't get too many blatent ads it's a great idea.

Mahlkonig video was good, I have one of the grind on demand ones on the bench at the snobbery and its a good grinder but it's very messy and clumps a lot. Makes great coffee but I cannot imagine anyone using it at home where mess for a foot radius would be a bigger problem.

ANZ vid. Excellent. I wonder how long it took to find an obnoxious barista? I like to think that most people are honest if you give them a chance so it's nice to see some stats.

Here's one I was sent...

Comment

I did this on Wednesday: Aeropress

Comment

i'll take the k30 off you andy :P

Comment

How did that cup of Sidamo taste? I really should roast some for filter.

Every video I have seen of the K30 shows that it is a clump monster but a lot of US users have them in their homes.

No doubt everyone has seen these but it's worth posting as a set

Comment

Roz, agree, the K30's at WBC clumped like mad.

The Sidamo is a lovely cup. Especially Guji natural prep! Dry aroma is like a sweet shop, cup is juicy.

Comment

Originally posted by lemoo View Post
              i'll take the k30 off you andy :P
              I'm happy using it at work, sorry.
              It grinds well and clumps don't matter (till they bounce off the group handle)... it's just a messy pig.

Comment

Working...
              X