Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beans and brewing tempereature

Hi Guys,

As being a new coffee snob, I am still in my early stages of learning... Actually, still trying to get the best shot, but with the help from other snobs in this forum, doing a lot of progress!

I have one question though, and its regarding the brewing temperature.

I heard that the brewing temperature should be set to the profile of the beans... I use Veneziano Forza but I have idea what would be the ideal temperature.

Any guidance?

Cheers!

Hi Cherni,
    the guys at Veneziano should be able to help you with that but as a guide try 94C +/- 1C and see what you like best.

The temperature readings of your machine and theirs might differ too. I've seen commercial competition machines that had nearly 2C difference between the groups on the same machine so brewing temperature is at best a good starting point.

Tweak to taste!

Comment

I would also not worry too much about temperature until all other problems have been sorted out. You don't want to be playing with two or three variables at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by David8 View Post
        I would also not worry too much about temperature until all other problems have been sorted out. You don't want to be playing with two or three variables at the same time.
        Yeah... That is true! Just curious about the temp stuff.

Comment

Working...
        X