Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flavoured Instant Coffee

Greetings everyone

Excuse my ignorance for creating such a noob thread title and thank you for opening to read

I know most hate instant coffee etc but just curious to know if there is anything sold locally similar to this - Little's Coffee - Flavoured Instant Coffee

To avoid having to spend on crap coffee, I buy this at the moment - Colombia | Starbucks Coffee Company but looking for different flavours.

TIA

Originally posted by silverpearl View Post
    Greetings everyone

Excuse my ignorance for creating such a noob thread title and thank you for opening to read

I know most hate instant coffee etc but just curious to know if there is anything sold locally similar to this - Little's Coffee - Flavoured Instant Coffee

To avoid having to spend on crap coffee, I buy this at the moment - Colombia | Starbucks Coffee Company but looking for different flavours.

TIA
    You're right. You ain't gonna find much love here for the instant. Have you tried any of the flavoured syrups?

Comment

Not much love for american coffee chain stores either ;-)

That reads like "coffee flavoured instant coffee" which is pretty much how I think of instant anyway :-)

Constructive bit: Try adding those small food essenses?

Comment

Originally posted by silverpearl View Post
        but just curious to know if there is anything sold locally similar to this -
        Local to where ???

Comment

If you really want to flavour your coffee--use real liqueurs.

Greg

Comment

Don't know what the Starbucks Instant coffee / sachets taste like but if you like those you might like the Robert Timms coffee bags. They are not flavoured coffee of course, but I think they are the best of the "instant" types. I always fall back on them when I can't get a real coffee. They don't work all that well with milk-based drinks however as the milk overpowers them.
            Like the guys say, not a lot of love for flavoured instant here, but everybody is at a different stage on their journey. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
            X