Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cafes in Cambodia

Hi,

Just wondering if any travellers out there can share info on any cafes service good coffee in Phnom Penh and Siem Reap???

Cafes in Cambodia

I haven't been to Cambodia so I don't have any first hand knowledge of cafes. But if you have a smartphone you can download the Beanhunter app. I've tried it and it comes up with many cafes in Siem Reap and Phnom Penh.

Comment

Thanks ajayro57. I use Beanhunter too. I was just after comments from the snobs in this forum who have vistied Cambodia

Comment

In the main tourist area of Siam Reap you'll have no probs finding a decent coffee within a few minutes. PP - depends where you stay I guess.

Overall coffee in SE Asia is pretty poor in my experience, but there are decent places to be found here and there..

Comment

I have a small coffee shop in Kampot- Cafe Espresso, we are the only coffee shop in cambodia that small batch roast. Kinyie in Battambang also has a really good rep. In Siem Reap and Phnom Penh you will have no trouble finding espresso, good espresso is another story- Artillery is my choice in PP, still haven't had a good coffee in SR.

Comment

Working...
          X