Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• macch
    replied
    I have a small coffee shop in Kampot- Cafe Espresso, we are the only coffee shop in cambodia that small batch roast. Kinyie in Battambang also has a really good rep. In Siem Reap and Phnom Penh you will have no trouble finding espresso, good espresso is another story- Artillery is my choice in PP, still haven't had a good coffee in SR.

Leave a comment:

• KiteStyle3
    replied
    In the main tourist area of Siam Reap you'll have no probs finding a decent coffee within a few minutes. PP - depends where you stay I guess.

Overall coffee in SE Asia is pretty poor in my experience, but there are decent places to be found here and there..

Leave a comment:

• Absolute_Espresso
    replied
    Thanks ajayro57. I use Beanhunter too. I was just after comments from the snobs in this forum who have vistied Cambodia

Leave a comment:

• ajayro57
    replied
    Cafes in Cambodia

I haven't been to Cambodia so I don't have any first hand knowledge of cafes. But if you have a smartphone you can download the Beanhunter app. I've tried it and it comes up with many cafes in Siem Reap and Phnom Penh.

Leave a comment:

• Absolute_Espresso
    started a topic Cafes in Cambodia

Cafes in Cambodia

Hi,

Just wondering if any travellers out there can share info on any cafes service good coffee in Phnom Penh and Siem Reap???
Working...
X