Coffee Snobs Green Bean Cotton Bags......with Zip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coffee Snobs Green Bean Cotton Bags......with Zip

Just got my beans. Interesting innovation, with the zipper on the Coffee Snobs bag. Looks like I'll never need to buy cushion covers again!

oh? got a pic barry?

that's definitely the first time i've ever heard of that

Comment

some small photos (hopefully). Appropriately placed on the lounge.
      Attached Files

Comment

Very spiffy indeed....

Mal.

Comment

i'm liking the look of those!
          dont have to play around with those wire ties anymore haha

Comment

CoffeeSnobs couch pillows... a new way to hide the stash from the other half in plain view.

Yes, we are phasing in zipper bags this month for the first time. It will take a while before they are used on all beans as we still have a pile of the previous bags but are interchanging them when we can.

Comment

its a great idea andy!

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post

Yes, we are phasing in zipper bags this month for the first time. It will take a while before they are used on all beans as we still have a pile of the previous bags but are interchanging them when we can.
                Andy,

Do still want the old bags?

-Linda

Comment

I'm a keen recycler and try and reuse when we can so yeah, don't land fill 'em.

Comment

Brilliant idea, Andy! Now I just have to convince Pete to start letting me buy beans again - I'm down to only 10 bags or so!!!

Comment

Golly gosh Di--10 bags is close to famine territory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greg

Comment

I know, right! the main problem is that we're (hopefully) about to buy a house, so I've got to behave myself for a month or two, but then...WATCH OUT!!!

Pretty good, though - I've managed to go from about 40 bags down to 10 in the space of about 6 months. The funny thing is that, since getting my Behmor, previously unliked beans have now become really beautiful - its amazing what a difference a roaster makes. The GeneCafe was a good roaster, but I really didn't have the time or interest in the tweakability of it so never really got the best out of my beans, whereas the Behmor is my ideal roaster, obviously - set and forget and I get it right every time!

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post
                          I'm a keen recycler and try and reuse when we can so yeah, don't land fill 'em.
                          Will send over what i have for christmas, and a sample bag of browns.

Comment

Hi Fellow CS's,

I have just noticed that BeanBay is out of bags. Does anyone have bags they don't want ( I was after 10). I am happy to pay for them and shipping.

If in Adelaide i am happy to pick them up.

Cheers Yabba

Comment

Working...
                            X