Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recipe for a caramel blended creme frappuccino?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recipe for a caramel blended creme frappuccino?

Does anyone have its tried recipe?

Yuk!
    I'm speechless!
    Don't think you will get much help from here, but..... somebody just may prove me wrong.

Comment

starbucks?

Frappuccino

Comment

richard.. I think you may have just failed a CS "character" test !

Comment

Originally posted by blend52 View Post
          richard.. I think you may have just failed a CS "character" test !
          He didn't say he liked it......and nothing wrong with showing a bit of common decency/politeness to another person.

Comment

Barry, ..lighten up....its called .."humor"
            IE:- the implication is that the OP was a "planted question" by a CS "Character Assessment Investigator" , to see who would admit to any knowledge of said offending concoction !

Comment

Wasn't having a go at you B52. I just couldn't be bothered finding the wink icon.

My point was to say something positive about Richard's response (i.e. he politely pointed the OP to another site where they might get a result).
              Last edited by Barry O'Speedwagon; 1 September 2012, 06:43 PM. Reason: add final sentence

Comment

Seemingly, according the link, there's no coffee in them.

I must admit to occasionally indulging in a flavoured iced coffee during the hotter months.

How about: double ristretto, 100 ml milk, 100 gm ice, 50 gm good vanilla ice cream, 20 ml butterscotch schnapps, sugar to taste,... blend?

Greg

Comment

Originally posted by GregWormald View Post
                  Seemingly, according the link, there's no coffee in them.

I must admit to occasionally indulging in a flavoured iced coffee during the hotter months.

How about: double ristretto, 100 ml milk, 100 gm ice, 50 gm good vanilla ice cream, 20 ml butterscotch schnapps, sugar to taste,... blend?

Greg
                  Oh that sounds good. I think I may just favourite this and save it for a warm day.

Comment

Hell yes Greg - I am so having one of those!!!!

Comment

I only opened the thread to see what the joke was :-)

Comment

I must admit I have been to a Starbucks. In my defence it was the only place in the Forbidden City in Beijing I could get a coffee.

Comment

Working...
                        X