X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yirg! Yirg! Yirg! Oi! Oi! Oi!

Any in the pipeline?

Re: Yirg! Yirg! Yirg! Oi! Oi! Oi!

it was just in the beanbay...sold out though.

Comment

Ive got this remarkable ability to predict one of the coffees on offer on specific beanbays. Ive done it quite a number of times already.

Ive got mine, so Im not worried.

Comment

good stuff

Comment

My fav SO to have with milk

Comment

I have to agree. Yirgi is my all time favourite coffee. I love to roast it as it roasts so evenly. It is wonderful as a SO espresso. I use this in a blend (against the advice of an alleged industry expert) and I was happy with the results. I have tried a commercial blend that was the same as mine, except it had Costa Rican Tarrazu as well and it was truly amazing.

Comment

used all mine awhile ago Yirg! Yirg! Yirg! more ! more! more!

Comment

How often does Yirgacheffe Peaberry come on to the market? Has anyone tasted it? I was just out in my shed roasting, and wondered if this existed. A quick google confirmed its existence, so now Im wondering if the peaberry is better than the "standard" yirg...

Comment

Fingers crossed for next beanbay...I miss the yirg.

Comment

not this beanbay... the pre-shipment samples were great but the beans are still on a boat. Some old crops available but not as good so...
                    tap tap tap...

Comment

Originally posted by Andy Freeman link=1168954610/0#9 date=1210002408
                      not this beanbay... the pre-shipment samples were great but the beans are still on a boat. Some old crops available but not as good so...
                      tap tap tap...
                      Ah well, they say good things come to those that wait!

Comment

ive actually been really disappointed by yirg the last couple of times ive tried it. Two different roasters. cupping and espresso came up quite sour. Has anyone else had this recently?

Comment

Originally posted by UnOcHeM link=1168954610/0#11 date=1210676621
                          ive actually been really disappointed by yirg the last couple of times ive tried it. Two different roasters. cupping and espresso came up quite sour. Has anyone else had this recently?
                          Order some roasted Yirg from Dennis,.. awesome is all I can say!

Comment

Originally posted by Remy link=1168954610/0#12 date=1210677548
                            +1 Its fantastic!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JavaB link=1168954610/0#13 date=1210677985
                              Originally posted by Remy link=1168954610/0#12 date=1210677548
                              +1  Its fantastic!!!
                              Good beans come and good beans go. Dennis doesnt have any at the moment

Hes decided to hold out until Andy can source the usual quality we have become accustomed to in beanbay. 8-)

Comment

Working...
                              X