Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water Filtration?

Hi everyone,

I have searched and read a lot on here about water filters and only now am i beginning to think more about it. Like i said i have read a lot on here but would like to know what others thoughts are on this? Im thinking of getting it for my Machine mainly but also for general drinking. When i say its for my machine not literally, i have an Expobar Minore unplumbed and no rotary pump and didnt intend on plumbing it up unless someone can persuade me otherwise
    I look after my machine very well however i would like to know if this is a good idea to add to help keep descale off?
    Im from Victoria if this helps

Cheers..

Hi,
    I plumbed a Brita C150 instead of the filter on the fridge water. I havent plumbed in my Duetto but fill manually from the fridge and we use as general drinking water. Test strips show a dramatic difference
    I spoke to and purchased from Bernard at Bombora and he was excellent. I would highly recommend him as would many other snobs
    Hope this helps
    Cheers
    Dr Dave

Comment

Hi Dr_dave,

Thanks for your comments, i have read a lot about Bernard's Knowledge and will look into it. I hear some say it can be overkill but from what i have read here all things point to having water filtration as a positive thing.
      Cheers and thanks for your help

Chris

Comment

Working...
      X