X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experience with coffeeitalia AU

Hi all

I have been browsing these forums for quite a while and have settled on ordering a Gaggia classic. I know coffeeitalia is an online company, although with no dealers close to me anyway the ability to buy local isn't a huge drawcard.

I am seeking of any experience others have had with this company. Good or bad.

Thanks

Jason

Hi. I bought my Europiccola from them about 18 months ago. No dramas.
    Richard

Comment

Originally posted by richard_m_h View Post
      Hi. I bought my Europiccola from them about 18 months ago. No dramas.
      Richard
      Thanks Richard. Can I ask if it is Australian stock, I.e. fitted with an AU plug and not a euro one

Comment

It is australian. They were OK to talk to when I got it, so call them.
        R

Comment

Im only taking a stab, but im assuming Jason you are in Victoria, eastern suburbs? I have dealt with them a few times and they were more than helpfully. The bloke who is situated in Mount Evelyn/Monbulk i believe is a importer for the Gaggia. Have you asked peoples opinion on here about a coffee machine and what they may think might be a good option?

Cheers,

Chris

Comment

Hey Chris, actually in North qld.

thanks for the feedback. No I haven't asked the forums directly about a specific machine but have read a fair bit rather than creating a new post someone else has done. The classic with a good grinder is about the top of my price range

cheers
            jason

Comment

I couldn't be more wrong, i only said are you from melbourne knowing the bloke is based not far from me. No shop or anything, but the dealing i have had with him/them have been positive. Good luck with your purchase, let us know how you do go. Enjoy the FNQ weather

Cheers,

Chris

Comment

thanks Chris. been digging trenches to get some water to drain!!! A good coffee would go down well right now

Comment

My parents are in Cairns and my twin brother is down seeing a mate on Magnetic Island and i hear the rain is pelting down!! I have to say my choice for New Years is a Coffee of a Beer.

Comment

Grinders in Carlton have a special on Rancilio Silvia that might be worth a look. Check online. (I work near them and see the specials in their window)

Comment

thanks, just checked it out and prob a bit steep as I need to budget for a good grinder too.

Comment

My god- that's an incredible price and must be close to landed import cost.

I'm tempted to buy one myself as a traveller. Waaaaaaaay under our last quoted wholesale price on these.

Comment

I am assuming you are referring to the Silvia at grinders

Comment

Yes Jason,

FWIW, I'd be looking behind the couch cushions. It's a way better machine.

Comment

even without PID? what sub 150 grinder would suit then?

Comment

Working...
                              X