Delivery time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delivery time

A question about the Delivery of bean orders....

I too ordered a package of the Sumatran Menhelding, and unlike most of the people here, mine havet arrived yet....

How long is it taking for you guys to recieve your packages after they are picked up from Coffeesnobs HQ?

Im not in that much of a hurry... my machine blew up the other day (smoke and a loud pop cant be good... TGF warranties!) Im just curious.

Re: Delivery time

Hi Lovebite,

My beans arrived in a satchel mid last week, 12.5Kg all up. Maybe you should contact Ed or Rich who may be able to answer your queries.

Cheers,
    Mal.

Comment

LB I cant say much here as, with 130kg of beans in the last 12 months delivery has never been a problem.

One must remember that a lot of these beans are weighed and packaged by volunteers and only so much can be done in such a limited time of the volunteers few free hours. Your beans are on there way. with a country the size of Europe sometimes there are bound to be a few delays.

Hope they get to you soon.

The Sumatran Menhelding is an excelent bean, worthy of many praises.

FB

Comment

Originally posted by Lovebite link=1108552358/0#0 date=1108552358
        A question about the Delivery of bean orders....
        Lovebite,

All of the packages shipped with Fastways were picked up by the Geelong Fastways rep at 11:00 AEST on Tuesday 8th Feb. Even with a WA shipment I would expect it to have made it by now. If there are issues with delivery we are notified and undeliverables are returned to us. In the first instance suggest you identify the local Fastways franchisee and enquire about delivery times from Geelong to Joondalup.

Cheers,

Graeme

Comment

More news:

Fastways shipments to WA will take up to 5 working days to get there. The Geelong people suggest arrival in Perth today but it could take until 5:00 Perth time to be identified as being there. the tracking number to quote is Z0195167.

Comment

Thanks everyone.

I wasnt questioning the speed of the sorting/packing/sending process, but rather peoples experiences with "Fastway" particularly to the West coast.

Im probably been too demanding to expect it to arrive by now.... need to work on that patience.

I was also happy with the fact that they were sent on the 8th..... I read that message. Thanks to HQ for the tracking number.

Im just getting edgy because I am reading all of these great reports about the Manhelding, and I want to give it a go....

That, and my machine is being pickup from the repairer this afternoon.

Comment

Well.... you wouldnt believe it. No sooner did I load the fastway website than the van pulled into my driveway.

They must have sensed I was about to chase them up!

Arrived at my place 1540h Thursday 17th.

Thanks everyone.... Id love to chat, but Ive got some roasting to do!

Comment

Welcome to snail mail.. courier style

FB

Comment

We Victorians are truly a priviledged lot. ;D

Always get mine the next day!

Warren -

Comment

Working...
                  X