EMC Technika IV Profi - What a fine espresso machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EMC Technika IV Profi - What a fine espresso machine

I've recently upgraded from Rancilio Silvia v3 + PID Contol to a new EMC Technika IV Profi from Di Bartoli.
    I'm so thrilled with it; for aesthetics, build quality, time saving and of course the final produced product, a damn good espresso coffee.
    I just want to look at it all day and make coffee...just because!
    My wife now thinks I'm in another relationship.
    Anybody else have one and in the same predicament?

EMC Technika IV Profi - What a fine espresso machine

I similarly moved from a Silvia but to a Giotto PP v2 over the past 2 weeks and I too am in love with it.

I'm also a little overdosed on caffeine, well it makes coffee so damn quick and so damn good that you just have to have coffee from it, I've even taken to drinking my wife's decaf this week so that I can have shots of espresso in the evening. Incidentally the decaf that's around these days is stunning, our latest is from Padre and I can't believe how sweet it tastes.

Now I just need a better grinder than my trusty rocky to really push the Giotto.

Comment

Originally posted by markpem View Post
      I've recently upgraded from Rancilio Silvia v3 + PID Contol to a new EMC Technika IV Profi from Di Bartoli.
      I'm so thrilled with it; for aesthetics, build quality, time saving and of course the final produced product, a damn good espresso coffee.
      I've got the mech profi ...called it Scarlett cause it's hot.
      If it didn't make such good coffee I'd come home to find an axe in it.

Comment

Mine arrives today!

Comment

new EMC Technika IV Profi from Di Bartoli.
          Exactly

I got a Technika Profi and called her Nikita. Slurping on my first Yemen from the latest Beanbay release. Life is good

Comment

Yep.

Just got mine yesterday Technika Profi - the rotary pump is amazing after having the Expobar and a Gaggia that were vibrating pumps. The silence quietness if fantastic.

Beautiful machine.

my wife laughs as whenever i walk past it I check it for fingerprints!

The advice and service from DiBartoli was great. Could not recommend them highly enough.

Comment

Originally posted by jasaretta View Post
              The advice and service from DiBartoli was great. Could not recommend them highly enough.
              I was walking past a few days ago and dropped in (I don't live in the East). Great guys, they were roasting a few different beans (some Limu amongst them). Lots of toys to play with there!

Comment

Working...
              X