Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coffee Snobs The Video.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Coffee Snobs The Video.

    I'm sure this link was posted some time back, lot's of new members since then who may get a laugh out of it.

    http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/d24...c/coffee-snobs

  • #2
    And old ones.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Thundergod View Post
      And old ones.
      Said that in my post TG, I also indicated there may be a lot of new members who missed it the first time around.

      Comment


      • #4
        Round 4.....


        Java "Ding Ding Ding!" phile
        Toys! I must have new toys!!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Haha, that's a good one!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by AlexAg View Post
            Haha, that's a good one!
            Welcome to Coffee Snobs Alex, knew there must be someone who hadn't seen it before.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Yelta View Post
              Said that in my post TG, I also indicated there may be a lot of new members who missed it the first time around.
              To be pedantic, no you didn't.
              And to clarify, I meant this old one got a laugh out of it.

              Comment


              • #8
                Funny sh1t... The last dude looks really familiar.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Thundergod View Post
                  To be pedantic, no you didn't.
                  And to clarify, I meant this old one got a laugh out of it.
                  Fair nuff, guess we were both a little economical with words, regardless, I agree, good for a laugh.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Yelta View Post
                    Welcome to Coffee Snobs Alex, knew there must be someone who hadn't seen it before.
                    Thanks for the welcome! I'll show it to the wife, it's probably what she thinks I sound like now when we go to cafes!

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X