Acf cups in Melbourne?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acf cups in Melbourne?

Hi, first time posting so sorry if I have done it wrong! I am sure this question has been answered before, but I can't really find it...and I did search

I am trying to find a store to buy 6 ACF cappuccino bowl 200 or bigger size. I am in the south eastern area. I would like to go into a store and see them rather than buy on line. Any ideas where I could go?

Thanks for any help as I have spent way too much time on the Internet trying to find a place

If they have any left- try site sponsor Genovese Coffee

Comment

As of last week........ they still have some stock.

Comment

I believe Coffee Aroma in Camberwell also have a good selection.

Comment

Coffee-a-roma are where I got mine.
          Many on display, choice of colours and sizes last time I was there.
          Out of curiosity, when you say
          you have spent way too much time on the Internet trying to find a place
          ... how much time?
          I typed acf cups melbourne into Google and the 3rd and 4th links were for Coffee-a-roma.

Comment

Thanks, I will go to Camberwll and have a look. I did see coffee a Roma. Site, but my impression they were on line not a walk in store here. Thanks for the help.

Originally posted by Coffeeplease View Post
            Hi, first time posting so sorry if I have done it wrong! I am sure this question has been answered before, but I can't really find it...and I did search

I am trying to find a store to buy 6 ACF cappuccino bowl 200 or bigger size. I am in the south eastern area. I would like to go into a store and see them rather than buy on line. Any ideas where I could go?

Thanks for any help as I have spent way too much time on the Internet trying to find a place

Comment

Thanks, I will go to Camberwll and have a look. I did see coffee a Roma. Site, but my impression they were on line not a walk in store here. Thanks for the help.
              Having purchased from them I can assure you they are both online and shop front..............and nice people to boot :-)

Steve

Comment

Hi Coffeeplease
                We have stock of ANCAP cups if you have no luck with finding what you want with ACF
                Cheers

Comment

Thanks to all, I will have a look at the places to find the closest and hop off today to go and get them. Looking forward to having a lovely coffee tomorrow morning in my ACF cup!

Comment

Thanks for the info, we shall see how it goes today...I will have a look at yours as well

Comment

Thanks to all, I will have a look at the places to find the closest and hop off today to go and get them. Looking forward to having a lovely coffee tomorrow morning in my ACF cup!
                      Would love to see a picture if you have time to take one please CP. I love looking at what sort of cups people use.

Thanks!

- Linda

Comment

Originally posted by Maccas_chicka View Post
                        Would love to see a picture if you have time to take one please CP. I love looking at what sort of cups people use.

Thanks!

- Linda
                        Here ya go Linda.

Black cup ACF 250ml, white one Tognana, bought as a set with saucers in Venice.

Comment

Originally posted by Maccas_chicka View Post

Thanks!

- Linda

I was delayed, so a few days until I get there, but I'll post a photo!

Comment

Working...
                          X