Espresso Wow - keeps on wow'ing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Espresso Wow - keeps on wow'ing

Well, I've just taken delivery of my 280th kilo of Andy's Espresso Wow, its just simply the best retail roasted bean I can find!

I don't live in a capital city so 'snob worthy tasting coffee is currently only found at home. I visit both Melbourne and Adelaide numerous times a year and make sure I visit as many favourite cafe's as I can, often enjoying their coffee and bringing some browns home. But, when all's said and done, used by myself or others on commercial/home/super-auto machines and a mix of user skill levels (and evaluating the taste appropriately given those variables) there's nothing that's as forgiving and delicious as Espresso Wow.

Thanks Andy and the team; quality, freshness and speed - every time.

This is not a paid advertisement (hahaha), just credit where credit is due.

Originally posted by prloring View Post
    Well, I've just taken delivery of my 280th kilo of Andy's Espresso Wow, its just simply the best retail roasted bean I can find!

I don't live in a capital city so 'snob worthy tasting coffee is currently only found at home. I visit both Melbourne and Adelaide numerous times a year and make sure I visit as many favourite cafe's as I can, often enjoying their coffee and bringing some browns home. But, when all's said and done, used by myself or others on commercial/home/super-auto machines and a mix of user skill levels (and evaluating the taste appropriately given those variables) there's nothing that's as forgiving and delicious as Espresso Wow.

Thanks Andy and the team; quality, freshness and speed - every time.

This is not a paid advertisement (hahaha), just credit where credit is due.
    280 KILOS!! No wonder it has a WOW at the end!

Comment

You're supplying the entire town where you live... right? That's almost 2kg a week since you joined and that doesn't include the 'browns' you bring home nor the coffees you have when visiting the smoke. You're probably keeping 3 entire Colombian families alive all by yourself.

Guess I'm gonna have to get me some WOW next time I'm buying...

Comment

It is a lot! This includes my orders for the work office and a small church cafe that I run, hence the line about different machines and users, all of which I get to taste fairly frequently. The blend is so easy to dial in (freshness obviously helps) even our newest of 'barista' can get their shots right.

Comment

WOW is special. Even though I live a long way from Melbourne it is well worth the postage to get something this good.
          There is an outlet of a really good small coffee chain in my city but they have never offered anything that competes with WOW.
          I always think WOW is so 'idiot-proof' - you can have a less-than-perfect pour and it will still taste great - very forgiving blend.

Comment

Rocky, my point exactly - I agree 1000%

So, the question becomes.....Why aren't any cafes using it as their house blend? Or does anyone know of one? (Except for Feify and her stuff)

Comment

Working...
            X