Coffee bean journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coffee bean journal

For over 18 months now I have been keeping all the bean bags with the intention of journaling them. The pile of bags is rather large now so I need to start organizing myself before the task gets too big.

Does anyone use a smartphone app or a spreadsheet that works for you, I'm keen know what works.

I'm not sure why I want to do this but I could gather taste notes, bean usage, etc.

If you have Access 2000 or newer this package will let you do it all: Coffee Roasting Database

Java "Long time fan" phile
    Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

I use an Android app called Coffee Journal.
      I copy and paste info onto it, has a flavour wheel to add data. Great app and handy to reference

Comment

I have my own Excel Workbook that I use to register each roast session information and bean purchases and it automatically keeps track of green stock levels. However it is a bit fiddley and does require some Excel expertise to maintain and expand it when required. I suggest the Roast D/B suggested by Javaphile or Greenmans App may be easier options, but I can supply a copy of my workbook if you want.

Comment

Thanks very much for your help guys, the app for the phone sounds very convenient so I'll make that my starting point.

Comment

Working...
          X