3group Faema e61stolen on the 18th June 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3group Faema e61stolen on the 18th June 2013

Hi there everyone,I have recently been fitting out a new cafe in north corp an industrial area off camp rd in Broadmeadows Melbourne.we are nearly at completion stage,when we got broken into and my beautiful fully restored rewired(in Italy )3 group Faema e 61 got stolen I'd or serial no 81015It has a few scratches on the top right from glass panel the wiring inside was blue and the base inside the boiler was painted red the steam wands and the neon light was not in the box at the time it got stolen
    If any reps or any one who see this post out there delivering coffee see it please contact billy on 0422783836 for a finders reward of $500

This was my baby I had in storage for my new lakeside espresso bar and would love to get it back so if any one notices it please call thank you
    Billy

Really sorry to hear that. Hope it is recovered and the scoundrels beheaded.

Comment

This seems to be becoming a pattern in Melbourne. Somebody is sitting on a whole heap of top end stuff. Hope they get caught.

Comment

Has to be a pretty small market for 3 group restored machines.
        Lots of CS'rs around the country so pretty hard to sell.

I hope it turns up.

Comment

Working...
        X