Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kwantfm
    replied
    Nice post... Andy certainly provides a great and prompt service. My personal coffee experience would be a lesser one without him and this website.

Leave a comment:

• xmlstu
    started a topic Thanks to Andy

Thanks to Andy

Hi all,

A little belatedly I wanted to put an open note of thanks to Andy on this board. I usually buy my beans off a local roaster; infrequently I have also bought roasted beans off the beanbay which I have enjoyed. The snobbery has always impressed by the speed of delivery, the freshness of the beens and the great presentation with the coffee arriving in labelled calico bags as well as one way sealed. Recently my partner ordered some beans (using fastway as the courier) and through a series of events the beans were not delivered. (Fastway sent them to the wrong building, then said they would not come back, then came back and were not expected... and so on). After letting Andy know he simply said that was not good enough and sent a new package out. (This time we used Express Post, which is what I usually use). The new package arrived overnight, fully four days before the fastway package was finally delivered. Andy graciously said to keep these beans, which we shared with family and friends along with this story of great service.

So thankyou Andy, you did not need to do this. It is old fashioned customer service in a modern era and very much appreciated.
Working...
X