CoffeeParts Coffee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CoffeeParts Coffee

Got a very nice surprise the other day...

Bought a few small bits and pieces to service the Group on my DJE, from where else but Coffee Parts. The purchase in dollar terms was very small but even so, Cilinia and Pedro included a freebie pack of freshly roasted coffee. I didn't even realise that Coffee Parts sold coffee but wow, the resulting cuppas are absolutely beautiful. Definitely giving them a go, is worth the time and effort and can be heartily recommended.

Wonderful coffee guys...

Mal.

Originally posted by Dimal View Post
    I didn't even realise that Coffee Parts sold coffee but wow, the resulting cuppas are absolutely beautiful. Definitely giving them a go, is worth the time and effort and can be heartily recommended. Mal.

Neither did I, but I had a look, and noticed that they also sell some green beans - and in 1kg lots which is good for me, as more than this is too much for my needs if I want a bit of variety.

I have been doing some routine maintenance on my daughter's San Marino and restoring a couple of old Gaggia Classics, so I have ordered a few parts from them recently. The service is brilliant, and their prices are very competitive. My last couple of orders were for small light parts so they only charged the postage at cost instead of the flat rate delivery charge !!.

Highly Recommended indeed.

Cheers, Deegee.

Comment

They don't really advertise beans, although they are on their site. Not really their business (as you all know). However, promoting their products properly probably requires some coffee beans. Can't speak highly enough of Pedro. I bought my machine & grinder from him (and had a bag of coffee thrown in) for a really good price but, more than that the knowledge of product and customer service was excellent.

Thought his coffee was good too.

Comment

Just bought a grinder and a few tools from coffeeparts, still waiting for them to arrive, but the service so far is very friendly and prompt!

Comment

Working...
        X