Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lever espresso shots - where

Hey all

Any idea where in Sydney I can sample an espresso shot pulled on a lever machine?

I'm interested in trying and seeing what the hype is all about......

South west Sydney would be great but willing to travel

If your ever out northern beaches way, Brother Albert in Newport run a Mirage Idrocompresso, it been a while between drinks for me, but I assume they are still producing the goods.

Comment

Thanks Steve, its a hike from me at camden (other end of the world almost) but i may make it just to try

Comment

Originally posted by Lukemc View Post
        Hey all

Any idea where in Sydney I can sample an espresso shot pulled on a lever machine?...
        Sponsors DeBartoli & @ Bondi jn, and Jet Black @ Neutral bay, both have Strega's set up on their bench's and are always welcoming a demo.
        Cafe wise,.."Critini's" Italian cafe/rest' in Castle Hills Piazza ( 5 mins off the M7/M2 jn)... have a beut' 3 group Izzo " Pompei" Lever.... ( but use Illy beans ?)
        Have a day outing ,..visit them all !

Comment

Thanks guys, may head to the northern beaches for a try! Id like to try at one of the sponsors but id feel bad, im not looking to buy at all, just be wowed by lever coffee!!!

Comment

I'm pretty sure brother's Albert have changed hands and took the lever with them. Prior to that it was the best on the northern beaches.

Comment

thanks smokeydeck! would have been nearly a 2 hour drive out there for tears!!!

maybe ill head in to debartoli and see if they want to sell me a shot on their bezerra

Comment

Come to Melbourne Luke...

Chez us, Pompeii shots on the house every saturday morning.

Chris

Comment

Thanks Chris next time I'm down for work I'll pop round

Comment

Working...
                  X