Here's one for the WTF column!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's one for the WTF column!

I just had a potential customer ask me if I could sell him some pre-ground raw green coffee as he would like to roast his own but did not happen to own a grinder.

WTF x 10!!!

I tried VERY hard to keep the look of shock and horror off of my face as I tried to explain the facts of life to him... not so sure I managed to pull it off though.

He clearly wanted to roast some instant coffee.

Comment

Oh dear..but quite hilarious!! Made my night

Comment

Third wave is so yesterday, this guys going for gold in the fourth wave!
        Last edited by thundering_gerkins; 21 August 2013, 08:40 PM. Reason: Can,t spell fourth, go forth young man

Comment

OMG! Hilarious!

Good luck with grinding those green beans.

Comment

Oh man, that's awesome... Though now I'm intrigued... If you could roast it without blowing it all over the room, would it taste any worse than regular preground?

Comment

Classic!
              A gentle roast in the FZR baby roaster should be OK - but where to get the 5 micron mesh screen for the cooler !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dragunov21 View Post
                Oh man, that's awesome... Though now I'm intrigued... If you could roast it without blowing it all over the room, would it taste any worse than regular preground?
                Probably a lot worse!

Comment

Originally posted by Vinitasse View Post
                  Probably a lot worse!
                  You'd need a really slow temp ramp, but I wanna see someone try it on a popper with a massively tall chimney...

Comment

Working...
                  X