Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does your coffee order say about you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does your coffee order say about you?

Pretty well spot on with his observations, as a Lungo drinker seems I don't even show on the radar, guess I'm a member of an exclusive club.

What does your coffee order say about you?

Apparently I have an obscure taste in coffee...

Comment

Amusing.
      In one of a couple of good cafes I frequent, they insist on calling my Piccolo Latte a "mizzi"???

Comment

Roma. That's the one in Italy not Western Queensland.

Comment

Good find Yelta...

Mal.

Comment

Just one persons opinion Mal, regardless thought it was of interest.

As I said in OP, seems we Lungo drinkers don't exist, perhaps I'm the only one in OZ, suspect if I ordered one in a cafe (never have) would be branded a wanker.

Comment

Personally, I don't worry too much what other people think about the style(s) of coffee I drink or food I eat... They're the poorer for it in the end. I also enjoy a tasty Lungo every now and then too. Wonder what they would think of someone setting up a Syphon Brewer for a lovely black coffee - I guess that would be called a Syphon cuppa.... Should try and ask for one at a cafe sometime; they'll probably give a short length of garden hose and tell me to "Go for it mate."...

Mal.

Comment

Originally posted by Yelta View Post
                Just one persons opinion Mal, regardless thought it was of interest.

As I said in OP, seems we Lungo drinkers don't exist, perhaps I'm the only one in OZ, suspect if I ordered one in a cafe (never have) would be branded a wanker.
                Nup- you're not alone Yelta. It's my chosen coffee when I'm not "at work" I am often too scared to order one out though- for fear of 180 ml of which 140ml is tertiary extraction.

Comment

Thanks for the words of comfort guys, nice to know I'm not alone.

I tend to stop mine at about 90 to 100ml, does it for me.

Comment

Looks like I'm a bit of a toss, an established purist with no time for milk or excessive hot water.

Comment

My lungo is a double over water (not scalding)

Comment

......and rich, since you'll be paying at least four bucks for a takeaway.
                        *sigh* crappy coffee in Perth will cost more than $4 nowadays....

Comment

Id hate to think... Kiwi, grown up in Adelaide, afl loving, art teaching, sports photographer, skim latte loving.....
                          I guess I'm ok with it because I don't have sugar and 3 out of 4 of my brews these days are long blacks.
                          They're tough aren't they???

Comment

Working...
                          X