Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its a bird, its a plane, its...

Rain!!!!!

After a hot revolting humid night (30C) the heavens opened up and we in Adelaide have had some beautiful rain.

The Temp dropped to 20C around 5pm and it was nicely humid enough for me to rush out and do some roasting.

The result is 250g of perfect Bali Gunung Agung.

Cant wait to cup it.

Re: Its a bird, its a plane, its...

Good to see its spreading itself around. Its been bucketing down on and off for the last few weeks here. Only problem now is the grass is up to my armpits.

Comment

Sorry to be so coarse, but in Melbourne today my clothes were drenched twice: once by sweat in 36º heat..... and hours later, by a deluge.

--Robusto

Comment

Thats funny Cindy, I did the same, except I waited until much later.
        Did 2 batches of Rwanda Cyangugu A, and 1 of Zambia AA Lupili Estate.
        Had to do mine in the garage though as it was still raining occasionally.

Comment

I have also just this minute done some yirgy as it is is only about 17C here in Belair.

I tasted a bean and it was yummo. I am still trying to get this one right and this felt like a much better roast.

Comment

Originally posted by lucinda link=1174634123/0#4 date=1174695085
            I have also just this minute done some yirgy as it is is only about 17C here in Belair.

I tasted a bean and it was yummo. I am still trying to get this one right and this felt like a much better roast.
            Hey, I just did a batch (my first) of yerg as well - they are like tom thumbs when they start to crack....mmm, crunchy, warm beans...

Comment

Working...
            X