Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coffee machine protection/security

URGENT!!!!!!!!

Am travelling to Sydney (by air) and whilst there I am picking up an Isomac Tea. Does anyone have any suggestions on how/where I can pack it with expanding foam - to keep the baggage handlers at bay?

Travelling Brisbane - Sydney and return within 6 hours.

Can Pack and Send help you?

Comment

My advice re trusting baggage handlers?........... don't.

Is it new or 2nd hand?

Check it in as fragile and pick it up at the fragile / oversize pick-up point..... not the baggage carousel.

Not something I would do. Ring the airline? Get to the airport well ahead of time to organise things?

Insure it for transit door to door, get a cover note.......but you're leaving things a little late.........

Packing the item..... miles of heavy duty bubble wrap.. (Officeworks?) Enough to make it bounce.

Crikey??!!

Couriers, Courier Services, Courier Companies, Freight, Air Freight

Comment

Originally posted by diode123 View Post
        Can Pack and Send help you?
        Dunno if they do expanding foam, but I can't really think of anywhere else to try...

You could try DIYing it with some heavy duty garbage bags and a couple of cans of latex expanding foam but I'm not sure I'd be willing to do that the first time on an expensive piece of hardware.

Comment

If all else fails strap a few boxes of Krispy Kremes to it just before entering the departure lounge!

Comment

Working...
          X